+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

bet there will be a lot of back lash about tonights shows on all the sites that talk about the show and the blogs and entertainment sites....A LOT

I DEMAND A RECOUNT
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

We need to rally the ABC soap fans to vote for Cam next week. No way did he deserve to be in the bottom two tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2639470;
    Holy Canoli, this is just ridiculous... Sabrina and Mark were above and beyond the next best dancers after Drew and Cheryl. Absurd. Well maybe her and Mark can start "private lessons" in their living rooms now. I am really shocked. She was amazing.
    LMAO Army I did my post on this just now and the first thing that popped up was the ones before mine..yours and peek a boo..and I thought..oh crap...I posted this on the bachelor board...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Look how long people kept "Master P" in, despite his appalling dancing. Jerry Rice didn't deserve to be in the final 2 his season. And let's not even talk about Kelly Monaco....personally, I would much, much rather just have the judges judge. I'd watch it for the dancing, anyway.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2639483;
    bet there will be a lot of back lash about tonights shows on all the sites that talk about the show and the blogs and entertainment sites....A LOT

I DEMAND A RECOUNT
    I know, Cam certainly did not deserve to be in the bottom two.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

While I wouldn't have put him in the bottom 2 before Jane or Marie, I would have much sooner eliminated him than Sabrina.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2639478;
    Why is it wrong? I like Cam and I did not like Sabrina.
    Sav, many of us liked Cam too (especially to look at ) but I think what everyone is getting at is that there were 2 women that were so far BELOW Sabrina that its just wrong that they were spared and Sabrina booted.

It would be comparable to Joey Lawrence being kicked out before Jerry Springer ... Just plain ole' WRONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill;2639487;
    Look how long people kept "Master P" in, despite his appalling dancing. Jerry Rice didn't deserve to be in the final 2 his season. And let's not even talk about Kelly Monaco....personally, I would much, much rather just have the judges judge. I'd watch it for the dancing, anyway.
    I agree-- same with SYTYCD... I always hated that it wasnt solely judged by the professionals that actually know something about dance.

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferson10;2639469;
    Every Tuesday he assesses the dancers as an ET contributor and I was FLOORED when I heard his unkind words. Even if he thought them, he should have kept them to himself.
    Donnie should be objective on ET, but he is clearly not! He made no qualms about Sabrina's professional dancing ability to anyone who would listen. He is popping up everywhere now! Commericials, concerts, ET, and music videos! I hope he is not going to on DWTS next year. He is a jerk to me now!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

I am absolutely disgusted with what happened. No way did Cam and Sabrina deserve to be in the bottom two. I wanted to see Sabrina/Mark do the free style dance because I know they would have tore it up. I actually almost got a tear or two when you could see Sabrina telling Mark how sorry she was that they were voted out.

The only reason I will keep watching is because of Jennie but once she's gone (and something tells me it will be soon.. grrrr) I'm done for the season. I keep reading on all the boards people saying they are done watching and I can't help but wonder how this will affect ratings.

(side note: LOVED the pro dances tonight.)

+ Reply to Thread