+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Floyd has a great smile. And Karina looks stunning!

Jane, are we getting a little testy? I don't like it when the contestants argue with their coaches or the judges! It does not look perfessional. Just do not argue against constructive criticism. I can't believe that Jane has rubbed me the wrong way.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

I really hope Floyd stays. I like him so much!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Floyd: I still say that he does not dance "with"....I think he dances like he fights....alone. He needs the spotlight...like he has in the boxing ring. I think this is all about what he is trained to do for a living, and what he is training for in December. He almost dances like he is competing with her and, to a certain extent, she let's him. I, honestly, think it's in an effort to show him in his best light. He would not be my choice for a dance partner, since I don't see him as really being "there". I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just who he is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Floyd is just too cocky! He comes off as high strung! There is anger in his dance as if he is boxing against the technique! There is absolutely no softness or enjoyment in his face! Master P comes off humble compared to him! This should be fun!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2613811;
    Jane, are we getting a little testy? I don't like it when the contestants argue with their coaches or the judges! It does not look professional. Just do not argue against constructive criticism. I can't believe that Jane has rubbed me the wrong way.
    I think Jane was speaking out against what she felt was an injustice so I can't fault her for that. The real problem seems to be that the judges, contestants and pros seem to all have a different definition of what constitutes a lift.

Floyd has gone back to being difficult to watch again. Katrina looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat;2613723;
    Does anyone know, was that Dirk Nowitzki they just showed? Any NBA fans here???
    Drat! I missed the very first couple -unfortunately it was Mark Cuban, my favorite- so I can't tell you if that was Dirk in the crowd or not. It sure wouldn't surprise me, tho. They're a good group of guys~

I'll watch more closely and see if Dirk, or any other Mavs, cheering on their owner!

FORT Fogey

That tattoo on the Spice Girl's back totally ruins her elegant appearance for the waltz.

Floyd just is too fake! When he does his interviews he is like he is doing some PSA in lieu of going to jail...there is something about him that I just DON"T like! He turns on the anger and then turns on the smiles! Creepy!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Look Maks is on and his um... partner.. what partner? LOL.

Mel looks beautiful, I love the dress and hair and makeup.. she just looks beautiful and she danced well but her main problem is that I barely notice her because I'm staring at Maks the whole time.

+ Reply to Thread