+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I have so enjoyed this season-I think it's one of the best. You don't see the obviously dreadful dancers staying forever. Each one of the dancers left has a quality about them that endears them to the viewers. I think Mark or Floyd will be going home this week.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2614669;
    I was so annoyed with Carrie Ann yesterday. How is it that she penalized Jane, Floyd and Jennie for the lift, but gave Cameron a 9, after mentionning in passing he also did a lift. She's never been known to be fair in her criticism, but yesterday she was quite the witch.
    I like Carrie Ann because she stays true to the techniques and rules of ballroom dancing, and she should rightfully so. Her criticism is appreciated because ballroom could easily morph into some bastard hybrid of street dance and club dance! Save that crap for wedding receptions! Ballet, tap, and ballroom (among a few others) are the last great structured and disciplined forms of dancing. Since inception, Carrie Ann has been a stickler for rules and no lifts (Mario really felt her wrath)! She has not wavered from that. Overall, I think that she and Bruno are fair in their assessment of the contestants. Her criticism has been nothing but constructive. Carrie Ann just pointed out to Jane that she was really pushing the boundary of a lift, but Jane Stupid had to give her back sass! Jane was penalized, and rightfully so, because she was insolent no matter how she stuck out her proverbial pinky! She is on my radar now! :nono
    Last edited by Peekaboo; 10-16-2007 at 12:55 PM.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

I don't mind that she penalized Jane and the others. I mind that she didn't penalize Cameron for doing the same thing. It reeks of favoritism.

FORT Fogey

How do you know she didn't penalize Cam? Maybe she gave him a nine instead of a ten.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2615088;
    How do you know she didn't penalize Cam? Maybe she gave him a nine instead of a ten.
    Right on! Sidebar: I will give Cam a 10 anytime for that tush! His backside is so cute!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Cameron looked really good in that tank top while they were rehearsing. I'm really liking Mel and Maks they're my favs, i hope they win. Whoever paired them together was a pure genius.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2614783;
    I doubt that we see Mark go tonight. He has a nationally syndicated radio show that is based in Dallas begging people to vote for him. He even provided his private jet to fly one of the show team members out to LA for the two shows this week.

I heard that this morning! I love that radio show! Kid Kratic in the morning! I heard them begging for everyone to make up different e-mail addresses and vote for him!

FORT Fogey

Yes, if Mark survives this week, I think he'll have the show listeners to thank.

Yes he will! I'm a show listener though, and I didn't vote, but I never vote! So that is why I never complain when a favorite of mine gets sent home because I didn't do anything to keep them there!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2613899;
    Samantha is trying too hard! I think she knows that Drew did a far better job then she did! She seems darn right congenial! Can we say "job security?"
    Samantha always tries too hard. She has never seemed very relaxed to me in her role on the show. Drew tried a little too hard too, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread