+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Julianne's "girls" looked a little too high and round to be real, and not all implants are big.

Kym's look fake too.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2613966;
    Julianne's "girls" looked a little too high and round to be real, and not all implants are big.

Kym's look fake too.
    Julianne definitely DOES NOT have implants and was most definitely wearing a push-up. If you watched the practices and her outfits during her previous dances, her breasts are a nice B cup and they didn't look as big as they did tonight.

I think she just added a push-up on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55;2613940;
    I know this won't be popular on this board, but Jane is my least favorite. For whatever reason, she has always grated on me like nails on a chalk board.
    Your opinion may not be popular, but you're not alone. I've never cared much for her, nor have I ever found her attractive. And her dancing may be elegant, but it's dull. Jane, Marie and whatshisface, the boxer - they're my bottom three.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Floyd needs to leave if for no other reason than he's just such a poor sport and has such a bad attitude. His dancing is still bad... I have yet to see a good dance from him, the cons always outweigh any good points by such a large margin. And there is no joy in him when he dances, he looks like he's going to have a coronary any moment, and like he'd much rather be anythere than on the stage. He and Karina are still very uncomfortable to watch.

Jane's dance was lovely, though I wanted so badly for her to have a more romantic music piece for her to waltz to -- I kept wanting the song to be the theme from Somewhere In Time.

Mark is improving each week, and his attitude remains positive and upbeat. He accepts his scores with good sportsmanship (learn from him, Floyd), and keeps on ticking. He's no great dancer by any means, but he's fun to watch and I like his personality.

Melanie is still doing fairly well, though I did think the ending of the waltz was much too weak. But all in all, I'm liking her on the show, in spite of who she has for a partner. I didn't expect to like her personality, but I do.

Cameron, Cameron. Poor boy, just can't seem to get it together, and Edyta's choreography tonight didn't help. Oh well, not everyone has the dance in them. I felt a bit sorry for him for once, he's been relegated to the cartoonish buffoon role.

Marie and Jonathan's dance was just lovely, and once again I had a smile on my face the entire time she was on stage. That's a great gift she has, to be able to touch people and fill them with the joy she seems to be feeling. In spite of some of celebs this season who are full of themselves and have no clue what class and grace are about, Marie has made this season a beautiful one. And I'm really happy for Jonathan for having the total opposite type of partner from last season -- he deserves Marie as a partner this season, and I can't imagine her being partnered with anyone better suited to her personality. This was the best dance of the night, for me. It's exactly what I want to see in a Viennese Waltz, and a lovely change for Marie.

Jennie and Derek had great choreography and Jennie did very well. Derek was great, as always

Helio and Julianne are just such fun to watch, and I love to see how he's improving each week. And one of the reasons I love these two together is the sweetness they emanate, the total lack of ego and attitude. It's a joy to watch them.

My two favorite dances and dancers of the night were Marie/Jonathan and Helio/Julianne -- both teams are pure joy and happiness to watch, and both teams have such sweetness and lack of ego that comes from them.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2613766;
    I'm really upset that they keep on giving Sabrina entertaining dances like the Quickstep, the Jive and now the Paso Doble. I'd like to see how she would manage with a Waltz. Doesn't seem fair to me.
    The same can be said for Marie and Jane getting the "slow, elegant" dances. They have danced the opposite dance of Sabrina every week.

In the first week, everyone who had the Cha Cha danced the Quickstep the following week, and everyone who danced the Foxtrot danced the Mambo.

For the third and fourth weeks, it was mixed up a bit more.

Floyd - Cha Cha - Quickstep - Jive - Paso
    Sabrina - Cha Cha - Quickstep - Jive - Paso
    Mel - Cha Cha - Quickstep - Jive - V.Waltz
    Jennie - Cha Cha - Quickstep - Tango - Paso
    Helio - Foxtrot - Mambo - Jive - V.Waltz
    Mark - Foxtrot - Mambo - Jive - V.Waltz
    Cam - Foxtrot - Mambo - Tango - Paso
    Jane - Foxtrot - Mambo - Tango - V.Waltz
    Marie - Foxtrot - Mambo - Tango - V.Waltz

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2613942;
    This dress is probably a pre-pregnancy one that they slapped a black bow thingy on to hid her post pregnancy belly. I'm sure the baby boobs are a happy addition to her family.
    It really is one of the dresses she wore last season during her pregnancy. I remember it clearly because the color and design is exactly the same (with the exception of one detail) as a dress my friend wore to a gala event we had last year. I was surprised to see Samantha wearing it again tonight.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55;2613940;
    I know this won't be popular on this board, but Jane is my least favorite. For whatever reason, she has always grated on me like nails on a chalk board.
    No worries, I've always felt that everyone is entitled to their opinion and that all our opinions are as valid as anyone else's. I happen to love Jane, myself, but I respect your right to feel differently. These boards would be boring if we all agreed about who we like or dislike. So I say, let the opinions flow, and allow everyone their right to have one, that's why this show is such fun. The way you described the chalk board feeling above.. very descriptive, and it's how I feel about Sabrina and Karina, in fact. I have to mute the tv when Sabrina is on. So I know how you feel, I just feel it towards someone else.

Vive la opinions! It makes the show and these boards fun!

Mark - not the best dancer, but fun to watch and he is improving from week to week.

Sabrina - very impressed with the paso, nice lines, control and passion. Also the most God awful music, totally horrid.

Jeannie - wow again surprised as I do not like her. She did better this week then last. Seems to have hit her groove.

Cameron - I must admit he impressed me with that routine. I didn't think they would be able to pull it off but they did. It was fun and made be laugh.

Mel, Jane, Marie - all seemed to be on an even par tonight.

Floyd - That was awful, no rythymn, no musicality. Just awful. Simply dreadful. Please let him be voted out tomorrow. Please, please, please.

PS: Totally forgot about Helio, just goes to show what I think about his personality and performance. He just does not register.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-15-2007 at 11:38 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Well, thanks to JLuvs' kind invitation, I was able to attend the taping tonight. Since it has already been broadcast, I'm not going to critique the dancing, but I'll just put in a few notes on the show itself.

Everybody looked so gorgeous, and I couldn't fault ANY of the outfits. Every one was perfect for the dancer and perfect for the dance. Bravo to the costumers!!!

I read a lot of comments about the fake tans and how orange the ladies look. Everybody's skin tone looked normal, though we did notice that the dance floor is bathed in red light which may contribute to the way the dancers look on air.

If I were Edyta, I would wear those costumes too. My God, but that woman is chiseled - even more so than she looks on TV. Gorgeous.

And since I'm on the subject of gorgeous, in a word - Maks. (I saw him in person... I know some of you are jealous ). Mel & Maks really seem to have great rapport and they are great fun to watch.

I know there are a lot of complaints about the music and singers, but live they sound pretty darn good.

And the best part of it all, I got to meet JLuvs. What a sweetheart! Hopefully, we'll be able to do this again! Oh. And she got a little thrill as we were leaving the studio - but I'll let her tell you about that...
    Last edited by Blues Songstres; 10-16-2007 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2614190;
    The way you described the chalk board feeling above.. very descriptive, and it's how I feel about Sabrina and Karina, in fact. I have to mute the tv when Sabrina is on.

LOL! Me too! I cannot comprehend why the judges keep fawning over her (Disney works in scary ways). Her dancing tonight was one of the most unappealing things I have seen on this show in quite a while.

but that's just me

+ Reply to Thread