+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 232 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

I never read the comments from articles b/c of the trash talk but my goodness...I did this time and wish I hadn't....I don't understand. I would say most, if not all, of these people don't know her personally so why the trash talk?...oh yeah....b/c she is beautiful....jealousy issues I say. These comments are just plain mean!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3883036;
    I never read the comments from articles b/c of the trash talk but my goodness...I did this time and wish I hadn't....I don't understand. I would say most, if not all, of these people don't know her personally so why the trash talk?...oh yeah....b/c she is beautiful....jealousy issues I say. These comments are just plain mean!
    Okay, because of this comment I had to go and read the comments attached to the article . Unfortunately the anonymity of the internet is giving license to ill-natured cowards to vent their mindless spleen about people they really know little or nothing about. About some celebrities I sort of understand (though don't condone) the bile, but I really don't get the problem with Erin, and the comment nanarama cited is particularly hateful.

And this being said, last night I posted that the photo of an ANTM wannabe was hideous, so yes, I am a hypocrite .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Another rumor for season 11? Courtesy of Inside Edition, Tiger Woods mistress #1 Rachel Yuckasomething. She's apparently training at a Las Vegas dance studio in hopes of being picked I can't even believe the show would stoop this low. Watching their alleged supermom of 8? Who had a reality show? Okay, that makes sense. Watching someone who's famous for breaking up a marriage and being a skank? Thank you producers. I know they'll jump all over it. Controversial casting at it's finest. Of course they probably don't realize she isn't exactly a high ratings get. At least I would hope America would have more class than to strictly tune in to watch her. Of course she probably figures it'll give her an image make over and give her all sorts of opportunities.

Also on Inside Edition, the paps caught up with Mommy Dearest arriving back at her PA mansion with her kids-and then getting in a town car, leaving her kids behind.

ETA: In regards to the comments made about Erin, every article I've seen about her has extremely negative comments written about her ordeals, how she's ugly, a hypocrite, made it all up, is loving the lime light. I've heard radio personalities have also been poking fun at her for doing the show.

To also add, if for some horrible conclusion the Rachel rumor is true-so much for not having previous ballroom training before the show. There's the vote for the worst candidate right there because I can't imagine anyone but her family voting for her because they like her. And if Jonathan or Tony are back, there's their partner for season 11. Please show, don't do it.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-22-2010 at 04:26 PM.

If a Tiger mistress really will be on DWTS next season count me out. I just won't watch anymore. That's just too bottom of the barrel. Praying this is rumor but who knows? I wouldn't doubt it. I'll be done if true.

Tiger Woods mistress to be on Dancing With the Stars - Out of Bounds - NBC Sports

Tiger Woods mistress to be on Dancing With the Stars
    Thu Apr 22,2010 1:00 PM ET By Rick Chandler

Dancing With the Stars and Tiger Woods mistresses; two great tastes that go great together. You knew that sooner or later one of these alleged Tiger squeezes would parlay their fame into a prime time television gig, and now we have a winner. Rachel Uchitel will appear on next season's edition of Dancing With the Stars ... apparently. You may feign dismay and shred your garments, but let's face it: If you've watched it with Erin Andrews and Kate Gosselin on board, you're going to watch this one as well. Also, somehow, Mario Lopez is involved. Serenity now!

Norm Clarke of the Las Vegas Review-Journal got the scoop, because nothing in that town happens without him personally seeing it though a pinhole camera. Clarke reports that Uchitel has been working out with Tony Delgado, who owns Delgado Dance Studios in Vegas. But when asked if Uchitel was headed to the ABC show:

"I can't confirm that," said Delgado, who has worked with boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. and headliners Penn Jillette and Holly Madison before their participation on "DWTS." Delgado said Uchitel was referred to him by Mario Lopez, who played a teen on "Saved By the Bell" and was the runner-up in the third season of "DWTS" with Cheryl Burke. Lopez now hosts "Extra," the syndicated TV entertainment show.
    The surprise, said Delgado, was that Uchitel "was quite different than how she's been portrayed in the tabloids. She's normal and down to earth."
    Uchitel has been concentrating on the salsa, said Delgado. "She's really passionate about dancing," he said. They have an understanding, he said. "I told her I don't want this to be a publicity thing," for either party. "I told her she had to take me serious or I'd have given her to another instructor," he said. "She's very dedicated." She's also taking guitar lessons. Serenity now!

(Sound of guitar string breaking).

I'll confess that I never really got that show, or why so many "celebrities" are clamoring to get on it. It's reality TV at it's worst, and only seems to end in humiliating defeat for all concerned. But I guess that if you're into dancing, it's like going to fantasy baseball camp. Only when that bad-hop grounder knocks off your glasses, it's on national TV.

Anyway, another alleged Tiger mistress cashes in. Their motto: "I have slept with Tiger Woods ... and I must salsa!"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3883416;
    Also on Inside Edition, the paps caught up with Mommy Dearest arriving back at her PA mansion with her kids-and then getting in a town car, leaving her kids behind.
    My heart really does break for those children. She's addicted to the fame and exposure.

Yep. If she's on I'm out.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3883417;
    (Rick Chandler): I'll confess that I never really got that show, or why so many "celebrities" are clamoring to get on it. It's reality TV at it's worst, and only seems to end in humiliating defeat for all concerned. But I guess that if you're into dancing, it's like going to fantasy baseball camp. Only when that bad-hop grounder knocks off your glasses, it's on national TV.
    This sports hack has it completely backwards -- DWTS is one of the few reality shows where you don't see the worst in human behavior, where people make a sincere effort to learn a new discipline and improve over time, while remaining gracious in defeat. Nobody stabs anybody else in the back (figuratively or literally), and everyone cheers each other on. In the face of all the crap that's on VH1, how exactly is DWTS reality TV at its worst?

I can't stand people trying to score cheap points off a hot topic while not bothering to learn a damn thing about the subject. This guy should be blogging at Gather.com, not for NBC Sports.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I don't see DWTS as bottom of the barrel reality tv either. I guess this guy's never seen the VH1 reality shows. I do however think if they put on one of Tiger's skanks they have surpassed a boundary that I'm not willing to pass with them. I won't watch. It's classless and so unnecessary. With all the people who would love to be on the show to reignite their career along with athletes, etc. do we really need to laud a skank who is basically famous for screwing Tiger? Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3883417;
    If a Tiger mistress really will be on DWTS next season count me out. I just won't watch anymore. That's just too bottom of the barrel. Praying this is rumor but who knows? I wouldn't doubt it. I'll be done if true.

Tiger Woods mistress to be on Dancing With the Stars - Out of Bounds - NBC Sports

Tiger Woods mistress to be on Dancing With the Stars
    Thu Apr 22,2010 1:00 PM ET By Rick Chandler

Dancing With the Stars and Tiger Woods mistresses; two great tastes that go great together. You knew that sooner or later one of these alleged Tiger squeezes would parlay their fame into a prime time television gig, and now we have a winner. Rachel Uchitel will appear on next season's edition of Dancing With the Stars ... apparently. You may feign dismay and shred your garments, but let's face it: If you've watched it with Erin Andrews and Kate Gosselin on board, you're going to watch this one as well. Also, somehow, Mario Lopez is involved. Serenity now!
    What am I missing? How does one lump in Erin, who is not a reality "star" exploiting her kids or anyone's mistress, with the other two? I really do not get the hate and derision directed at her by people in the media, let alone jealous anonymous idiots. She is very attractive and was the victim of a pervert, are we still living in the dark ages where she should now crawl into a hole or become a nun? Can anyone shed any light on why people in the sports world are so hostile or dismissive of her?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3883549;
    What am I missing? How does one lump in Erin, who is not a reality "star" exploiting her kids or anyone's mistress, with the other two? I really do not get the hate and derision directed at her by people in the media, let alone jealous anonymous idiots. She is very attractive and was the victim of a pervert, are we still living in the dark ages where she should now crawl into a hole or become a nun? Can anyone shed any light on why people in the sports world are so hostile or dismissive of her?
    Addressing the bolded part: She's a woman ... and an attractive woman ... in a field dominated by men. Men think women like that should be confined to the cheerleader squad.

Besides that, it's just ignorant to lump her into the same category as a mean-spirited exploitive reality star and the home-wrecking mistress of a serial cheater.

+ Reply to Thread