+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 232 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

FORT Regular

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3872126;
    Doesn't the papparazzi follow any of the other stars?
    Yeah... every once and a while lol

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Per Edyta's twitter, sounds like the dance off is back And like last season they have to perform a brand new dance.

And everybody needs to get their dance off ready for the following week. Double rehearsal time...

I'm a little unfamiliar. What's the dance off really mean and why is it bad?

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3872219;
    I'm a little unfamiliar. What's the dance off really mean and why is it bad?
    The dance off has the bottom 2 couples performing a 30 second brand new routine for the judges vote only. They determine who stays and are supposed to base their decision on that dance alone.

I don't like it, as I tend to view it as more a way to keep certain people in either that might be easy outs to get voted out later on over a bigger favorite, or a way to keep their own personal favorites in. It's supposed to be a way, too, I guess, to help elimination the really bad dancers who are getting by on fan vote. But the person has to land in the bottom 2 in the first place.

So far, the B2 have been a little surprising, like Jake and Pam. How long do they have to learn the new routine?

FORT Fogey

Gawd, learning two dances in a week must be torture. I agree that it's a good way to avoid the unwanted elimination. I wonder if one of the faves has come close to B2.....too close for comfort?

And the very idea of casting Octomom should be illegal. The woman has, what, 14 kids?
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 04-07-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3872269;
    Gawd, learning two dances in a week must be torture. I agree that it's a good way to avoid the unwanted elimination. I wonder if one of the faves has come close to B2.....too close for comfort?

And the very idea of casting Octomom should be illegal. The woman has, what, 14 kids?
    What has octomom done? Technically, Kate had her own reality show and would I suppose qualify as more of a celeb. Last season I really felt sorry for the couples, because on top of their regular dance, they had to learn a DO dance they might not have used, and then all the group/team routines on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3872288;
    What has octomom done? Technically, Kate had her own reality show and would I suppose qualify as more of a celeb. Last season I really felt sorry for the couples, because on top of their regular dance, they had to learn a DO dance they might not have used, and then all the group/team routines on top of it.
    Octomom is a demented nutjob.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3872241;
    So far, the B2 have been a little surprising, like Jake and Pam. How long do they have to learn the new routine?
    I would prefer Jake to be gone & never have to see him again, ever, but the truth is that he is doing pretty well & doesn't deserve to go yet.
    I guess it's only fair to have the better & improving dancers stick around a bit longer.
    Just so Erin/Maks & Evan/Anna don't go home. That would be my ideal Final 2 pairs.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3872383;
    I would prefer Jake to be gone & never have to see him again, ever, but the truth is that he is doing pretty well & doesn't deserve to go yet.
    I guess it's only fair to have the better & improving dancers stick around a bit longer.
    Just so Erin/Maks & Evan/Anna don't go home. That would be my ideal Final 2 pairs.
    MINE TOO!
    I would be happy if either won this season. I need to reconcile myself to the fact that it will most likely be Nicole.

+ Reply to Thread