+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 232 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: DWTS Media Thread

I want as many of the pros back as want. I love seeing them sometimes even moreso than the d list celebs they get. Edyta is a trouper, and though not the best choreographer, she has a great attitude and I would miss her. New ones might shy away with the way that guy that was with Shindi whatever got treated by the fans.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

MAKS.MUST.COME.BACK.

I'd also like Louis to come back!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I almost forgot about Louis! I miss that man A LOT!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

I like that the show mixes up the dancers from time to time. They do get a bit "stale" after awhile.

Max, Edyta, and Cheryl need vacations. As much as it pains me to say it, so do Jonathon and Tony Davolani (and those 2 are my absolute favorites!).

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2696946;
    I like that the show mixes up the dancers from time to time. They do get a bit "stale" after awhile.

Max, Edyta, and Cheryl need vacations. As much as it pains me to say it, so do Jonathon and Tony Davolani (and those 2 are my absolute favorites!).

I agree with you Jexter on all counts. It's reached the points that people are voting, in many cases, for or against the pro rather than just the celeb. I'm not criticizing at all, but it would make the playing field more level for the celebs if new pros were featured. I'm ambivalent about this because I enjoy some of the pros as much or more than most of the celebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2696061;
    ... But I guess the bottom line for me is that as long as DWtS itself returns, whoever appears on the season, pro or celeb, ... it's all a good thing as long as the show returns.
    I enjoy the pros probably more than the celebs. I'm always amazed at how multidimensional they are. I would want all of them who care to return to come back. And I wish Godspeed to those who want to pursue other paths for a while.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

I wonder if it would be possible to just pair up the pros and have a contest. Imagine how great the choreography and compitition would be! And put it to REAL music, not the wierd music this show uses.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;2700749;
    I wonder if it would be possible to just pair up the pros and have a contest. Imagine how great the choreography and compitition would be! And put it to REAL music, not the wierd music this show uses.
    I'm sure they could... on another show. And that'd be great for anyone who wants to see only the pros, and I'm sure there are many. However, it wouldn't be a show that I'd watch. I watch for the celebs and the entertainment. They are what draws me in, not the pros, much as I like some of them.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2696946;

Why not have people like Maks and Cheryl work with the couples, behind the scenes and also dance in the pro only numbers. I would miss Maks.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Here is a link to a TV Guide interview with Maks explaining why he will not be back in March for season 6.

Why Dancing's Maks Won't Be Back - Celebrity and Entertainment News | TVGuide.com

I did like that he said there were several women who should of won but he does not think it will ever happen because women will not vote for other women.

I beg to differ I voted for Jeanie and Mel throughout the last competition.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread