+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3706608;
    Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel 's number ends in 3416-they dance last on Tuesday. Boy I will know all the numbers before the show starts.
    Kind of interesting that they get what's considered the pimp spot-though it makes more sense than Nancy O'Dell last season before she got injured. And with 8 couples, even with a relay dance, dancing each night, that's going to be a long two hours. A long two hours I have to wait for the blonde to take to the floor. I hope it's not a habit of her being put towards the end.

But even with the numbers released, and even though I have my favorites going in, if they can't shake it, they aren't getting my votes

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3706514;
    Wind Dancer, Melissa Rycroft has been nominated for two performances in the same category, the Best Breakthrough Performance. She is nominated for The Bachelor After The Final Rose and DWTS premiere performance where she stepped in with only two days to rehearse before the show aired.

That category is voted on by the viewers at www dot tv dot com/breathrough. I'm not sure if we can post direct links to this.

They started out with 15 nominations for us to vote on and now it's down to the top 10. Both of Melissa's are still in the running. Tomorrow, Sunday, the category will list the top 3 and we can vote for our favorite for the Emmy. We get one vote per day and it ends tomorrow because the Emmys air on CBS tomorrow night and the winner will be announced.

I hope Melissa wins for DWTS.

Melissa will be on GMA Monday morning. According to her twitter, I think she will be interviewing the celebs on DWTS sometime, because she asked people if they had any questions for them.
    N4692u--thanks so much for all that info! I think I was having a blond moment when I was googling.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3706518;
    I read an article the other day about Mark Ballas and it said he is 22. I thought he was older than that. I don't know why I thought that , because he certainly acts 22 or younger sometimes.I suppose Derek is around the same age, huh? How old is Lacey?
    She had just turned 18 when she was on SYTYCD so I'd say 20 or 21.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fanatic

Lacey is 21.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3706608;
    Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel 's number ends in 3416-they dance last on Tuesday. Boy I will know all the numbers before the show starts.
    Does this mean that Kelly/Louis are going to be surprisingly good? I thought they saved the best for last. Last season Melissa and Tony were last and Gilles and Cheryl were next to last. Kelly may surprise us all.

If there was any doubt, the men celebs dance Monday night and the women dance Tuesday. I know I was wondering about those relay dances. I thought maybe the women would do their relay dances Monday night, but I guess not. Kathy said on her twitter that they dance Tuesday.

Premium Member

Two more numbers for celebrities for tomorrow as per twitter, with all this info maybe Samantha Harris can be retired off.. .

Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower-3406
    Mark D. and Lacey - 3403

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3707205;
    Two more numbers for celebrities for tomorrow as per twitter, with all this info maybe Samantha Harris can be retired off.. .

Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower-3406
    Mark D. and Lacey - 3403
    Works for me But Samantha could be undergoing triple bypass and probably wouldn't let them rip the mic from her hands. I actually think some of these couples are going to bring out some new awkward moments from her.

So Louie is 6th, and Mark is 3rd. I wonder who's going first of the men? I think Donny will probably be last, just because it's Donny. Hopefully they let Ashley go first and put Edyta out of her misery early and maybe no one will remember how painful his dancing was (assuming the rumors are true). Or Aaron, I'd love to get him over with.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-20-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Premium Member

Nope Donny and Kym's number is 3405 as per twitter, so he isn't going last.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3707218;
    Nope Donny and Kym's number is 3405 as per twitter, so he isn't going last.
    Close enough. I wonder if the show has any issues with everyone leaking their info out. I mean, it's publicity, and free publicity at that. But no secret will be safe, that's for sure. I have to admit, I kind of miss the days when we didn't know right away who was dancing what to what music, or didn't know the pairings or contestants until they were officially released, or any of the twists or new dances added until that second. But I still peek so it doesn't matter that much to me

+ Reply to Thread