+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 232 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2695626;
    On the local news here in LA they were interviewing the contestants and Maks said he would definitely not be back in March for season 6 and Julianne has a clause in her contract that they may not ask her back but I highly doubt that. Mark tore a muscle in his shoulder during practice but decided to perform anyway. He was rushed to the hospital immediately after the show.
    I am going to miss Max. He always seem to do something funny and having a good time. That must mean more shorter girls.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone have any idea what the dancers are paid for doing the show?

I wonder why he says he won't be back?

Quote Originally Posted by wildone;2695655;
    I am going to miss Max.
    Don't feel too bad just yet, wildone. He's said that for the past 2 seasons too, yet always came back, so he may or may not mean it this time. So you still have time to hope he does.

For me, I hope he doesn't, and I wouldn't mind Edyta taking a season's break, also, and wouldn't shed a tear if Karina didn't return, either. But I guess the bottom line for me is that as long as DWtS itself returns, whoever appears on the season, pro or celeb, ... it's all a good thing as long as the show returns.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2695626;
    Julianne has a clause in her contract that they may not ask her back but I highly doubt that.
    Julianne is launching her country music career in January... so depending upon how well that goes for her SHE might not want to come back.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2696107;
    Julianne is launching her country music career in January... so depending upon how well that goes for her SHE might not want to come back.
    Umm interesting, I wouldn't think she would come back if the music career takes off.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by wildone;2695655;
    I am going to miss Max. He always seem to do something funny and having a good time. That must mean more shorter girls.
    I hope he re-considers Julianne, too, though I can't blame her if she wants to concentrate on something else (but seriously, is there any place better than DWTS to plug your other projects ) I hope to see the return of Maks, Edyta, Cheryl, Julianne, and Derek. Don't care which other pros return.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-28-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2696260;
    I hope to see the return of Maks, Edyta, Cheryl, Julianne, and Derek. Don't care which other pros return.
    Add Mark and Kym to that list and take off Edtya...and that's who I want to see return!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;2696262;
    Add Mark and Kym to that list and take off Edtya...and that's who I want to see return!
    The only pro I definitely don't want to see back is Karina, but the rest are all cool. So I guess I don't really care, but those I posted above are the ones I really hope to see again. Edyta's been on this show from the beginning, so I am wondering if they'll decide to bring her back, if she'll decide she's had enough, or if she's just going to keep going until she wins. I remember there being talk before about getting some fresh faces on the dance floor in place of some of the pros who've been around awhile, but eh, I like my pros just as much as the stars.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-28-2007 at 07:25 PM.

I hope we see Mark Ballas again... he seems to be an amazing choreographer!
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Newbie

Well, Julianne had an album out after she won with Apolo and it didn't go anywhere. It was more of a pop album.

I think she will be back.

+ Reply to Thread