+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 232 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3433748;
    ok, i got this off corky ballas tweets...it's a new music video for ballas/hough band that includes ALL of this seasons celebs! it's really great!

scroll down a bit into the blog and you'll find the video...

NashvilleGab - Nashville news and country music gossip: Email purge #2

eta: there are TONS of celebs/pros/bands/singers...it's a super catchy tune and it's fabulous!

That video is great!! Loved all pros hamming it up!! Thanks for the link Becky!

Good interview. I like how Cheryl said that all of the contestants are really supportive of one another this season.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3434074;
    That video is great!! Loved all pros hamming it up!! Thanks for the link Becky!
    it really is great, isn't it? i've had that tune in my head all day.

i especially love ty's 'mr. roboto' solo...

i might have to buy the BHB cd...

Didn't they play that video during the show? I remember seeing most of it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3434437;
    Didn't they play that video during the show? I remember seeing most of it somewhere.
    Maybe they did play it on the show. I posted here one day last week.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Leaving Dancing With the Stars? - E! Online

Today 3:35 PM PDT by Marc Malkin
    Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Leaving Dancing With the Stars?

Julianne Hough may not be the only pro skipping out on Dancing With the Stars next season.

Her brother, Derek, just told me that there's a chance he and Mark Ballas could be following in her footsteps.

"Mark and I might not be back, either," Derek says. "We have other things going on."

Like what exactly? Read on...

Derek and Mark's band, Ballas Hough Band, released their debut album, BHB, in March. "There’s a bunch of stuff on the table right now," Derek said, "and we're going on tour this summer."

Julianne announced late last month that she's skipping season nine in order to concentrate on her country music career, which hit a high note at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards when she won best new artist.

"We've got to see what happens," says Derek. "But it would be crazy, all three of us…leaving at the same time."

Dancing and singing aren't the only things Derek has going on these days. On Saturday morning, he'll be driving the pace car to kick off L.A.'s Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk For Women cancer benefit.

The disease hits close to the Hough home: Derek's stepmother is a breast cancer survivor, who's been in remission for about a year and a half.

"Luckily she got through it," Derek says. "She's doing great. She's doing wonderful and it's just a blessing."

Hosted by Christina Applegate and Miley Cyrus and her mom, Tish, the 16th annual Run/Walk is expected to attract more than 60,000 people. Michael Bolton headlines the celebration concert at the finish line.

"It's quite easy to say, 'Oh, I'm too busy. I can't do it,'" Derek says. "But for things like this, you've got to find time. You've got to make things happen. You've got to be there for people."

This isn't all the Derek I have for you. Make sure to come back tomorrow for even more.

Gilles Marini: Why He Apologized to His Wife Last Night - E! Online

The first thing Gilles Marini did after he and Cheryl Burke finished their sexy rumba on last night's Dancing With the Stars was apologize to his wife, Carol.

"I'm sorry," he said to Carol, just moments after he and Cheryl literally rolled around on the dance floor in a steamy embrace.

But no need to worry. Carol knows that Gilles and Cheryl's work is just that—work.
    "She knew what the ending of the dance was, but I just thought it was fun to be like, 'Don't worry about it,' " Gilles told me this morning. "But really she's not worried at all. She's having a good time."

That's not all I have for you from Gilles today. Read on for more about that rumba, Gilles being compared to Gina Gershon in Showgirls and Melissa Rycroft's nipple slip.

I'm going to assume you weren't surprised that Len Goodman wasn't impressed with you and Cheryl rolling on the floor. He doesn't usually go for moves like that.

We knew, but I said, "I am going to do this, because no one had ever did that on the dance floor on Dancing With the Stars. We are going to roll on the floor, and we're going to get killed for it." But it went well. Three nines after rolling on the floor? I'm loving it.

What did you think of Bruno criticizing your solo in the rumba? He said it reminded him of Gina Gershon in Showgirls.

You know, the thing about it is I was just smiling, because I had no idea who or what it is. I didn't watch Showgirls ever. I'm going to have to Google it today.

What was everyone's reaction backstage when Melissa had a little bit of a nipple slip at the end of her and Tony's samba?

I didn't see it, because I was in the confessional that we do after each show, but I heard that Melissa had a boob malfunction. I don't know how calculated it was or not. [Laughs]

I was going to ask you, do you think she did it on purpose to try to get more votes?
    You know, if I was a man out there and watching that and see some flesh, I would vote for her. [Laughs] Seriously, I'm just so impressed that last week she couldn't move at all with her rib [injury] but last night she was back and dancing. I'm very happy that she's back.
    Last edited by tango7; 05-06-2009 at 10:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread