+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 232 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3418864;
    Here's is something fun I found on one of the Celebs twitter. I thought you might enjoy it. Some oldies, but mostly the newbies. Here
    Thanks for the link, that was cute!

Ty doing the robot = priceless.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Does anyone know if the MSN clip of "I Love You Baby" has migrated to Tubie yet? I love that video. It is hysterical to see Steve Wozniak take part in a music video. I enjoyed the song and the whole thing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Really fun video of pros and celebs this season, set to BHB music: MSN Entertainment Everyone's faves have a part.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3419111;
    Really fun video of pros and celebs this season, set to BHB music: MSN Entertainment Everyone's faves have a part.
    Love this! They look like they were having a blast. I'm glad to see they are having so much fun behind the scenes.

If you're wondering why you haven't seen anything of MAX lately, here's why:

Owens in new version of 'Superstars'
    Comment Email Print Share
    ESPN.com

Eight athletes, including Buffalo Bills wide receiver Terrell Owens, will team with eight celebrities in the latest reincarnation of "The Superstars," ABC television announced Tuesday.

Owens will team with Joanna Krupa, a model who was one of Maxim magazine's Top 100 women in the world in 2006, when the competition gets underway on June 23 (8 p.m. ET, ABC). The eight teams will compete weekly in events including swimming, biking, running and kayaking. One team will be eliminated each week, leading up to the finals.

The series will run for six weeks.

Other athletes include former major league baseball player Jeff Kent, ex-NBA star Robert Horry, Olympian Bode Miller, former world No. 1 tennis player Jennifer Capriati, WNBA star Lisa Leslie, soccer great Brandi Chastain and women's freeskiier Kristi Leskinen.

They will team with actress and former Miss USA Ali Landry (Kent), actress Estella Warren (Horry), "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" star Paige Hemmis (Miller), "Dancing With The Stars" performer Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Leskinen), actor and former North Carolina football player Dan Cortese (Leslie), former "Baywatch" and "Melrose Place" star David Charvet (Capriati) and singer Julie Inglesias, Jr. (Chastain).

The competition is taking place at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.

The original Superstars was a hit in the mid-1970s and featured professional athletes in a variety of sports. Pole vaulter Bob Seagren won the inaugural competition.

Miller actually won one of the Superstars' remakes in 2002.
    Terrell Owens set for new-look 'Superstars' - ESPN

One does wonder if Max is going to complain about his competitors' partners having "previous athletic experience." . . .
    Last edited by BritLit; 04-21-2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3419802;

One does wonder if Max is going to complain about his competitors' partners having "previous athletic experience." . . .
    Niceeee!

Sounds like an interesting show...I might have to tune in for the first episode!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

if anyone is on twitter, i highly recommend following corky ballas. he streams all dwts news...he's an awesome source!

Jennie Garth's Twilight Hunger Pains

Today 12:10 PM PDT by Marc Malkin

Peter Facinelli best head to the kitchen as soon as he gets home after completing his work as vampire patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in New Moon.

His wifey, Jennie Garth, tells me she was shocked to learn that Facinelli cooked a pasta dinner for the cast of the Twilight sequel when they reunited last month to start shooting with new director Chris Weitz.

"I am pissed off, because he doesn't make me pasta dinners," Garth said the other day at the Feeding America and Healthy Choice event in Beverly Hills. "I don't know when was the last time the man cooked for me!"

Meanwhile, Garth is paying close attention to the latest Dancing With the Stars, which she competed on back in season five. She predicts Sex and the City hunk Gilles Marini will take home the disco-ball trophy this time around.

And even though The Bachelor's Melissa Rycroft has consistently scored high with partner Tony Dovolani, Garth isn't impressed.

"Not a fan. Just not," Garth said. "I don't think she's that great. She's probably really a lovely person, but I'm not a fan of her dancing. Sorry! But Derek and Lil' Kim are awesome...She's got such a great personality. I love it."

Guess Melissa better step it up if she wants to win her vote.
    Jennie Garth's Twilight Hunger Pains - E! Online

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3419119;
    Love this! They look like they were having a blast. I'm glad to see they are having so much fun behind the scenes.
    Fun! I read Derek directed this video.

Jennie's blunt about not liking Melissa.

Tanning with the Dancing Stars---just the facts, ma'am, just the facts.

From EOnline The Darker Side of Dancing With the Stars - E! Online

How naked do they have to get?
    Preferably just in their underwear. But there are plenty of people who just don't want the tan line at all. We've never had that with the men, but women don't want tan lines.

Have you ever had any tanning emergencies? I'm not exactly sure what that would be, but…
    Shawn Johnson I think was into it even before the show. There was a point where we were spray-tanning her and then she went and got spray-tanned again by somebody else and it left all these odd markings. We had to spend a lot of time trying to exfoliate all those markings off and then having to re-spray her and even it out. She was like, "OK, I've learned the hard way."
    And who knows when the tan-line police are going to raid the place!

+ Reply to Thread