+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232 LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2316
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

  1. #2271
    DWTS! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,968

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Apparently, Jacoby Jones, who danced with Karina last season scored a touchdown yesterday and guess what his touchdown dance was?! The quickstep!!

    When asked about it after the game, he said "That was the quickstep...know your ballroom!"



    I read this on twitter...I couldn't find a clip or an article to link, but how awesome?!

    ETA: He tweeted it was a tribute to Karina and Corbin dancing in the finale tonight!

    ETA: Karina just uploaded a picture of him from yesterday on Instagram with "Look at that frame! Congrats on the win...love ya!"


    Wow I feel like a breaking news reporter! I just thought it was awesome that he paid tribute to DWTS!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 11-25-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Ellen, ness, Shoepie and 3 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  2. #2272
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,136

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Apparently, Jacoby Jones, who danced with Karina last season scored a touchdown yesterday and guess what his touchdown dance was?! The quickstep!!

    When asked about it after the game, he said "That was the quickstep...know your ballroom!"



    I read this on twitter...I couldn't find a clip or an article to link, but how awesome?!

    ETA: He tweeted it was a tribute to Karina and Corbin dancing in the finale tonight!

    ETA: Karina just uploaded a picture of him from yesterday on Instagram with "Look at that frame! Congrats on the win...love ya!"


    Wow I feel like a breaking news reporter! I just thought it was awesome that he paid tribute to DWTS!
    Great job Lois Lane!!! Maybe you can get a date with Clark out of this.

    I must not have a life. I find this extremely exciting and it made my day.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

  3. #2273
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Speaking of Maks and the media, has anyone mentioned him dating Kate Upton yet?

    Maksim Chmerkovskiy may be an expert dancer, but he's no longer dancing around his personal life.

    The former Dancing with the Stars cemented his status as Most Hated Man in America this week by confirming he's seen Kate Upton nude. The two are dating.

    link
    I don't get why he is the most hated man. It is old news that he has been dating Kate Upton. The link mentioned nothing about him saying he has seen her nude. The are dating, obviously he has. WTF is up with people?
    Florimel likes this.

  4. #2274
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,072

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    I read they split, she is only 21. Maybe he was too old for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #2275
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I read they split, she is only 21. Maybe he was too old for her
    He is. It would not surprise me.

  6. #2276
    DWTS! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,968

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Great job Lois Lane!!! Maybe you can get a date with Clark out of this.

    I must not have a life. I find this extremely exciting and it made my day.
    I'd love a date with Superman!!

    And I saw the video just now! It was awesome! He said he told Karina that his first TD dance would be the quickstep and he stayed true to his word!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  7. #2277
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9LlDxXObM

    Cute but nowhere close to the quick step!

  8. #2278
    DWTS! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,968

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9LlDxXObM

    Cute but nowhere close to the quick step!
    That's not it...that game is from 2012! I'll try and link the vid I watched!

    ETA: Ravens News and Media

    There ya go! They have him talking about it as well if you watch the whole thing!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 11-25-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  9. #2279
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,072

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    That's not it...that game is from 2012! I'll try and link the vid I watched!

    ETA: Ravens News and Media

    There ya go! They have him talking about it as well if you watch the whole thing!
    I cant get it to play for me..it keeps saying error.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #2280
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,995

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    The file is corrupt. Is there any other way to the site that carries the video?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't get why he is the most hated man. It is old news that he has been dating Kate Upton. The link mentioned nothing about him saying he has seen her nude. The are dating, obviously he has. WTF is up with people?
    He would be hated by other MEN because he is/was dating a top model.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.