+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 232 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Thank you. I love seeing information like that.

It’s one of the many tricks the designer uses to ensure that the costumes don’t ride up or ride down, “jiggly bits” are kept in place and both men’s and women’s bodies look sleek, athletic and sinewy.
    Wonder if Mark will have a special word with him this week, .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3400059;
    Wonder if Mark will have a special word with him this week, .
    I think in that particular instance, Mark is responsible for his own "bits".

The article on the costumes was very informative. I had no idea they went to such lengths to keep everything in place. I knew they did, but I never knew there were so many different "undercover" places to work on for all the jiggly bits etc.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Premium Member

Mark should never wear that costume again, OMG yikes we could see little Mark salute us in that tight thing.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tuesday’s Dancing: What You Didn’t See - PEOPLE TV Watch

At least this explains what Tom was talking about last night in regards to Bruno and Gilles:

Dancing with the Stars

Tuesday’s Dancing: What You Didn’t See
    April 1, 2009

Oh, Snap!: During the show’s pre-taping, Julianne Hough suffered a wardrobe malfunction when the back of her top snapped while performing to the Kevin Rudolph Band. Hough, of course, never missed a beat. She charged through the rest of the performance with an arm across her chest, holding up her top, then went to get her top fixed before running through the performance again. Tom Bergeron grabbed the mic and told the crowd, “This time, we’re going to see if Julianne Hough’s top fully comes off.” It didn’t.

Stars Missing in Action: The dancers took their marks on stage following a commercial break, but two were noticeably missing. Kym Johnson could not find her partner David Alan Grier, and was seen asking, “Where’s David? Where’s David?” Seconds after the show started, Grier was seen slinking onto the floor. Moments later, Gilles Marini was also seen scurrying to his position behind his partner Cheryl Burke. Later, a guest asked Marini what he was doing. “I was eating a pizza!” he said.

An Ear-Splitting Bruno: At one point during the broadcast, Tom Bergeron told viewers that it was best they didn’t know what Bruno Tonioli was doing. So what was the judge doing? Tonioli pulled his left leg straight up and placed his foot toward his ear like a split — a sight that prompted at least one audience member to say, “It was very frightening.”

Feeling Frisky: Meanwhile, the usually reserved Len Goodman was shaking things as well. As soon as he walked to his chair at the judges’ table, he immediately turned to the audience and ripped open his blazer to show off his canary-yellow shirt. The audience cheered with approval. Goodman’s mood was equally sunny: He was seen dancing in his chair throughout the night. –Elaine Aradillas

Woz and Holly were on "Kelly and Regis" today with their partners. Both danced their tango from Monday night's performance. Holly danced far better than on Monday, likely given the absence of any pressure. She didn't fall off the stool and was far more graceful and in control, something that might have kept her in the competition if found earlier. She was in her element with Kelly and Regis, though, and it was Dimitry who was as stiff as a board.

did they mention that Woz was going to be in Karina's wedding? See the woz thread for more info

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3401876;
    Woz and Holly were on "Kelly and Regis" today with their partners. Both danced their tango from Monday night's performance. Holly danced far better than on Monday, likely given the absence of any pressure. She didn't fall off the stool and was far more graceful and in control, something that might have kept her in the competition if found earlier. She was in her element with Kelly and Regis, though, and it was Dimitry who was as stiff as a board.
    Although I didn't feel that she danced overall as poorly the other night as many felt, it still makes me smile to think that she has taken this chance and redeemed herself in the eyes of the disapproving public. I don't know if this is her last dancing appearance with Dimitry, but if so, I hope that it will leave her with an uplifting and encouraging memory of her experience with DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3401911;
    did they mention that Woz was going to be in Karina's wedding? See the woz thread for more info
    Sorry, I really was only looking at the dance since that is my background. I didn't know Karina is getting married or why Woz might be a part of it. Perhaps someone else who saw the segment will recall it. It was purely by chance that I saw it while setting up a new TV this morning.

+ Reply to Thread