+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

That is sad news about Andy. Ever since he started grabbing Ivanka Trump on Carson Daily's show it has been pretty obvious he has zero control when he gets drinking....But- a Hamptons summer bash is no place to avoid alcohol if that is a concern, as they say "If you don't want to get hit by the train, don't sit on the railroad tracks"...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Looks like Karina and Maks are dancing together again on Broadway in Forever Tango.

Photo Coverage: Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Unveil FOREVER TANGO Cupcake at Sprinkles
    Who knows personally about those two? Even after the interview I wasn't sure from the two of them what their current situation is beyond the fact that after 4 years they are now communicating and speaking directly to each other as friends. Maks gave that much up, and she just giggled. It could possibly be the start of more, and then it could be possibly just what he said...... He did at one point briefly lay his head affectionately on her shoulder.

However, professionally, they are sublime in those dance clips. As a couple the two of them exude passion and drama when they are engaged in dances like the tango and the paso. I would love to see more of the two of them together both on DWTS and in clips from other professional gigs.
    DancingDad likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Derek Hough singing with California Philharmonic. Man this kid is soooo talented WTG Derek !

Derek Hough singing with California Philharmonic | abc7.com
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

It's the BEST! Can't wait, coming up soon! Has anyone ever heard anything about adorable Witney Carson moving up to Pro at some point? She is amazing, would love to see more of her!

FORT Fogey

There is an article in People as well. The word is that most of the judges are gone, and I am wondering if this is why Maks is agreeable to coming back.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    There is an article in People as well. The word is that most of the judges are gone, and I am wondering if this is why Maks is agreeable to coming back.
    But his biggest problems seemed to be with Carrie Ann . . . and I think I've read that she's coming back. Booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm just hoping he does return. I missed him.
    They apparently want to bring in a younger audience by casting more young contestants. The first thing I thought was "OH NO! Not bunches of Disney Kids!" Zendaya was the only one of them to ever gain any respect from me. By the end she was a Dancer, not a Disney Kid.

I read the season was going to start September 16. I'm surprised I haven't heard any buzz on who the contestants will be by now.
    I've come to love the pros. Maks, Val, Cheryl, Karina, Louis, Tony (I think he's gone for good), Anna (her too), Chelsie. I could watch a show with just them competing.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

I know Derek is back
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought I saw that Len and Bruno had both confirmed that they were coming back?
    And of course Brooke and her magnificent...everything! *sigh* I just was thinking- with them going to only one night a week () how little are we going to see the Troupe now!? That is a real loss- I hope this doesn't work out and they will go back to two nights a week afterwards...

+ Reply to Thread