+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

  1. #2121
    Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    very sad news
    That's too bad.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  2. #2122
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,918

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I just read an article about how common it is for pros and dancers to get together because they spend so much time together, one-on-one. A "source" was quoted as saying Shawn and Mark had a nasty breakup after she won the mirrorball trophy and that's why they couldn't be paired together this season. Really???
    Did Shawn and Mark date?

  3. #2123
    signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,557

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I just read an article about how common it is for pros and dancers to get together because they spend so much time together, one-on-one. A "source" was quoted as saying Shawn and Mark had a nasty breakup after she won the mirrorball trophy and that's why they couldn't be paired together this season. Really???
    I find this one hard to believe. Mark has been so excited about Shawn this season, and Derek is his best friend from childhood. I just don't see this...
    jucamer likes this.

  4. #2124
    signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,557

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    I looked into the Shawn/Mark thing because I got intrigued. lol! Anyway, everything I found says they did not date, but he was dating that American Idol girl, Joanne, at the time.

  5. #2125
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,988

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Looks like the DWTS pros are considered A-List these days (or at least the Chmerkovskiy brothers are). This is an article about the Twilight kiddies, but it talks about an intimate (200 people) Prince concert they attended, and Val, Max, and Peta are among the celebrities named. They misspelled her name, but at least they named her.

    Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Still Have 'Trust Issues,' Says Source : People.com
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  6. #2126
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,988

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I just read an article about how common it is for pros and dancers to get together because they spend so much time together, one-on-one. A "source" was quoted as saying Shawn and Mark had a nasty breakup after she won the mirrorball trophy and that's why they couldn't be paired together this season. Really???
    Was it Shawn and Mark or Sabrina and Mark that the article was talking about? I think Sabrina and Mark dated.

    Sabrina is the name of the Cheetah who was the most shocking elimination ever, right? I forget.
    jucamer likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  7. #2127
    Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,079

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    I have the translation for Mark standing on the railing shouting, "That's my girl" when Shawn was dancing.

    "THAT'S not MY ex-GIRLfriend, but I'd rather be dancing with her than dragging Bristol around the floor in dumbed-down steps."

  8. #2128
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    261

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Was it Shawn and Mark or Sabrina and Mark that the article was talking about? I think Sabrina and Mark dated.

    Sabrina is the name of the Cheetah who was the most shocking elimination ever, right? I forget.
    The article talked about Shawn and Mark. I just don't believe it.
    jucamer likes this.

  9. #2129
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I looked into the Shawn/Mark thing because I got intrigued. lol! Anyway, everything I found says they did not date, but he was dating that American Idol girl, Joanne, at the time.
    Exactly. I'm wondering if the OP meant Sabrina? They did date, and had a fairly nasty break-up. But that was years ago and I think they have moved past it now.

  10. #2130
    Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,079

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Heads Up! Some networks are holding off on programming unaired episodes tonight because of Sandy. No word (last I heard) on DWTS.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.