+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

I don't know...he also might be tempted to hang around longer and become the new Big Fish in the pond, if they throw him good partners.

I'd bet he derives pleasure from the fact that he has two Mirror Balls and Maks, Tony and Anna still have none.
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I don't even know what to say to this, but... Who knows what is really true. Not a good start to the DWTS press coverage, however, regardless of what the truth is. The article is from Yahoo, and discusses allegations made by Hope against Maks in her new book.

Hope Solo Accuses Maksim Cherkovskiy Of Slapping Her 'Hard' During Dancing Run; Maks Posts Cryptic Tweet

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

And the article also points out that she has accused someone else of something similar.

When I first started reading the article, I was really upset - because I'm a HUGE Maks fan. Having read the whole thing, though, I'm thinking in a case of "she said / he said," I'm believing him. Look at how much his other former partners love him!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    I don't even know what to say to this, but... Who knows what is really true. Not a good start to the DWTS press coverage, however, regardless of what the truth is. The article is from Yahoo, and discusses allegations made by Hope against Maks in her new book.

Hope Solo Accuses Maksim Cherkovskiy Of Slapping Her 'Hard' During Dancing Run; Maks Posts Cryptic Tweet
    Hmm Interesting I think he has a temper, and this part is certainly true. "I didn't know what to say," she wrote of Maks' comments on October 24, 2011. "I was caught in some ongoing 'DWTS' feud that had started long before I signed on."

I know why I don't like him He's a bully, I don't need her to tell me that - of course, it his show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Perfect timing Hope Why not bring this up right after your stint on the show? I guess because the Olympics are over and you'll be fading back into the darkness for another 4 years. Oh, and right into the lead up into DWTS AS, which you aren't a part of.

She supposedly has some document from the producers that says they were going to fire Maks and give her a new partner over this. Until she shows that said document, I'm not willing to believe her. I won't 100% say she's lying...but yeah, not really buying it, either.

I notice that Maks bashers are having quite a field day with this. Makes me think they actually foam at the mouth waiting for stuff like this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Perfect timing Hope Why not bring this up right after your stint on the show? I guess because the Olympics are over and you'll be fading back into the darkness for another 4 years. Oh, and right into the lead up into DWTS AS, which you aren't a part of.

She supposedly has some document from the producers that says they were going to fire Maks and give her a new partner over this. Until she shows that said document, I'm not willing to believe her. I won't 100% say she's lying...but yeah, not really buying it, either.

I notice that Maks bashers are having quite a field day with this. Makes me think they actually foam at the mouth waiting for stuff like this to happen.
    There have been a lot of people who have come out in support of him too. I agree, I have no idea if this is true or not. I do think the timing is incredibly suspicious - right before AS, right after the Olympics and right as she has a book coming out that she needs to sell and publicize. Well, this will do it, that's for sure.
    karalott and nanarama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    There have been a lot of people who have come out in support of him too. I agree, I have no idea if this is true or not. I do think the timing is incredibly suspicious - right before AS, right after the Olympics and right as she has a book coming out that she needs to sell and publicize. Well, this will do it, that's for sure.
    I hope those who do support him are okay if this is all proven to be true. I don't like anyone that slaps a woman.No matter the timing. I see in a few forums , where those that like Maks have said that he has a temper. He has been leaving this show since 2007 , if he wants publicity, he got it .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm starting to think that Hope Solo is nothing more than a troublemaker. She's been in the news for causing trouble ever since the Olympics started. She's constantly accusing someone of something, & then there were the bad taste tweets during the Olympics.
    I think it's all a case of "look at me". Plus she's now trying to sell a book.
    I think she's just trying to stay in the spotlight. Instead she's coming off bad, really bad, & unbelievable.
    It's like the whole Boy Who Cried Wolf story. We just don't believe her anymore.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Hope Solo also complains that coach Greg Ray shoved -- Like Maks, he denies her charges. She bad mouths Brandi Chastain's ability and knowledge of the sport. I don't think I'd believe Hope Solo if her tongue came notarized. She clearly does not like to be criticized by anyone. I will not be reading her book.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hope those who do support him are okay if this is all proven to be true. I don't like anyone that slaps a woman.No matter the timing. I see in a few forums , where those that like Maks have said that he has a temper. He has been leaving this show since 2007 , if he wants publicity, he got it .
    Agreed. But here's the thing for me. She says ABC knew about it and offered her another partner. If ABC knew about it why is Maks continually asked back? Again, not saying whether it is true or not - I have no idea. But if it is true and ABC knew about it, seems almost impossible to believe they would continue to hire him and support him. Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen - again, if true. Which is why I am more than a little suspicious.
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread