+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 232 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Corky and Cloris showing the AT and LH?! Yikes. They'll be humping each other and joking around for comic relief not dancing. What a waste. Let two of the pros show the dances.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3389017;
    Corky and Cloris showing the AT and LH?! Yikes. They'll be humping each other and joking around for comic relief not dancing. What a waste. Let two of the pros show the dances.
    They can't be any worse then Jimmy Kimmel and his sidekick were a few seasons ago. That was hilarious! Maybe they are just on for entertainment.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3389012;
    Supposedly Cloris/Corky are going to give a demonstration of both the Argentine Tango and Lindyhop. Those 2 could barely get their own dances right, they'll probably make a mockery of those other 2. Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the ballroom...
    Oh boy. I'm sorry but Cloris' time has come and gone...and I mean gone. Why won't ABC/DWTS give it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3389054;
    They can't be any worse then Jimmy Kimmel and his sidekick were a few seasons ago. That was hilarious! Maybe they are just on for entertainment.
    That's all they can be there for. The sad part is, Corky is probably a really good dancer, but we'll never know because we've never seen him with anyone but Cloris.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tmpray;3389063;
    The sad part is, Corky is probably a really good dancer,
    There isn't a probably about it. Corky has a lot of titles to his name.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wouldn't deny Corky is a good dancer but he sure as heck didn't show it last season. I don't even blame having Cloris completely, because she didn't cause him to ham it up to the camera or be completely outrageous, and according to Tom some of those dance stunts and routines they put together were all his doing. They had to edit their jive to make it more PG related. I was thrilled to be rid of Corky this season and I honestly hope he never comes back as a pro. Louis, Jonathan, Tony, Alec, Fabian, and just about every other male pro probably would have had a more professional approach with Cloris. Maks even had to baby sit Cloris while she wandered around because Corky wasn't paying attention. Hopefully Cloris doesn't open her big mouth butting in on interviews or judges scores.

I enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel's bits with his sidekick. But I'd much rather take more pro dances (some more elegant styles instead of the jive, rumba, samba, etc), behind the scenes of the show, instead of all the other filler. Maybe longer interviews with the couples as their announced safe of eliminated, or even a behind the scenes glimpse on the stars and pros.

Quote Originally Posted by tmpray;3389062;
    Oh boy. I'm sorry but Cloris' time has come and gone...and I mean gone. Why won't ABC/DWTS give it up?
    Maybe they thought they needed to add a little drama to this season!

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3389066;
    There isn't a probably about it. Corky has a lot of titles to his name.
    Oh I know he has a lot of titles and I'm sure he's earned every one of them....I'm just saying we've never seen what he can do on DWTS and if they keep bringing him back with Cloris...we never will.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3389083;
    I wouldn't deny Corky is a good dancer but he sure as heck didn't show it last season. I don't even blame having Cloris completely, because she didn't cause him to ham it up to the camera or be completely outrageous, and according to Tom some of those dance stunts and routines they put together were all his doing. They had to edit their jive to make it more PG related. I was thrilled to be rid of Corky this season and I honestly hope he never comes back as a pro. Louis, Jonathan, Tony, Alec, Fabian, and just about every other male pro probably would have had a more professional approach with Cloris. Maks even had to baby sit Cloris while she wandered around because Corky wasn't paying attention. Hopefully Cloris doesn't open her big mouth butting in on interviews or judges scores.

I enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel's bits with his sidekick. But I'd much rather take more pro dances (some more elegant styles instead of the jive, rumba, samba, etc), behind the scenes of the show, instead of all the other filler. Maybe longer interviews with the couples as their announced safe of eliminated, or even a behind the scenes glimpse on the stars and pros.

How true! Cloris and Corky were so irritating! There's something about Corky that makes me cringe (and his son is only a little bit better in my book.)
    I don't mind a couple interjecting humor I was surprised to enjoy and laugh with Jerry Springer's routines. I thought Kym did an amazing job with him. But some people really aren't funny and TPTB need to understand when enough is enough.
    For those of us who love to see dancing, we can scarcely get enough of the pros.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3389204;
    How true! Cloris and Corky were so irritating! There's something about Corky that makes me cringe (and his son is only a little bit better in my book.)
    I don't mind a couple interjecting humor I was surprised to enjoy and laugh with Jerry Springer's routines. I thought Kym did an amazing job with him. But some people really aren't funny and TPTB need to understand when enough is enough.
    For those of us who love to see dancing, we can scarcely get enough of the pros.
    I also think back when George Hamilton was on during season 2. He made no secret he wanted to be the class clown and said if you can't laugh at yourself and others throughout this you'd lose your mind. I remember during one of the rehearsals for the group dance George's pants fell down, and Edyta (his partner) laughed and said "See what I have to deal with?" Corky was kind of borderline disgusting with some of his routines. I can certainly see why Mark and the Houghs mug to the camera and where Mark's OTT dance moves and guppy faces come from. I do wonder if they'll make a mention of Bruno's jab at Cloris's dancing when he mentioned Belinda went from Julie Andrews to Cloris. That might be worth tuning in to see her response.

+ Reply to Thread