+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yikes. But it sounds like she's okay. I just don't think all these injuries as a result of pushing the celebs, whether they're ringers or not, is worth it. It's not fun to watch (I still cringe anytime I think of Hines/Kym's AT rehearsal gone wrong), and I think it just adds the stress to the celebs even more. Maria has god knows how many injuries, and who knows what her final tally will be. Melissa got a concussion and now Katherine. Maks hurt his foot and had a shoulder/groin the week Melissa got hurt. It makes me wonder if some celebs, especially athletes that are still working/competing would consider it worth it coming on the show. Look what happened to Misty May Treanor.
    jucamer likes this.

Did anyone else see Anna dancing on The Mike and Mike show on Espn this morning? Mike Greenberg loss the final 4 bet and had to dance with Anna. You can watch the entire dance on espn.com mike and mike
    karalott likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh I would just LOVE to see a Tom tweet that says there is a shocking elimination tonight & watch old Spatz flip his lid!
    Bet2Win and mandmmom2 like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Mike Greenberg has campaigned to get on the show before. Maybe it'll finally happen. I wonder if he'd be on the Kenny Maybe scale of ESPN personalities or the Erin Andrews. I don't think having to dance with Anna is such a bad prize for losing a bet.

Nothing from Tom yet, though if he said something about a shocker, it could always be regarding Roshon. Which wouldn't exactly be any sort of a surprise, but given his high scores last night (second on the leaderboard?) they'd likely play it off as a surprise. Considering the poor kid has spent more time in the bottom 2 than any other couple, I'd be more surprised if he made it. I'm still going with Melissa/Roshon, or Melissa/Maria. But I'd love nothing more than to see Mark get the boot. Katherine does nothing for me, so I wouldn't even notice she was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Mike Greenberg has campaigned to get on the show before. Maybe it'll finally happen. I wonder if he'd be on the Kenny Maybe scale of ESPN personalities or the Erin Andrews. I don't think having to dance with Anna is such a bad prize for losing a bet.

Nothing from Tom yet, though if he said something about a shocker, it could always be regarding Roshon. Which wouldn't exactly be any sort of a surprise, but given his high scores last night (second on the leaderboard?) they'd likely play it off as a surprise. Considering the poor kid has spent more time in the bottom 2 than any other couple, I'd be more surprised if he made it. I'm still going with Melissa/Roshon, or Melissa/Maria. But I'd love nothing more than to see Mark get the boot. Katherine does nothing for me, so I wouldn't even notice she was gone.

Last year he had to dress and sing as Justin Beiber.lol. Heinz ward and Jerry rice also critiqued Mike's uhm dancing. funny stuff. you have to watch it on espn.com
    karalott likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I believe if I heard correct on the local morning news that Donald will dance the waltz & samba next week.

Wikipedia has posted the dances for week 9:

Donald - Waltz, Samba
    Katherine - Quickstep, Salsa
    William - Tango, Samba
    Maria - Argentine Tango, Jive

All the remaining couples will also be involved in a "relay" (whatever that is).

+ Reply to Thread