+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

It was said on facebook, anyone can pretend to be her on FB and they do.I doubt that comment came from her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

^^^ The original story came from TMZ ... that DWTS was in negotiations with her. Her FB comment came after the TMZ story ran.

And apparently, her FB page has been confirmed as hers. So, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Good grief, not Melissa Rycroft 2.0! Just when I thought we would finally have a reality-free DWTS. I do not like Sherri Shepherd, but at least she has the creditials of a successful comedian and actress. If this turns out to be fact, I will be watching with remote in hand and sympathy for whichever pro would be her partner.
    Whether you like her or not, I don't think many people would argue that Melissa has much of anything in common with Courtney, beyond that awful show. Although I liked Melissa (and was happy to see Tony go so far in the competition), I understand that a lot of people found her perkiness irritating. Courtney is just a straight up bitch with a bland personality.

I'd be perfectly happy to see Sherri replaced (she annoys the hell out of me), but I definitely don't want to even think that they could replace her with Courtney. If she does end up as a last minute add-on, I can't imagine that she'll last long - maybe a week or two. There are other attractive women to satisfy the voters and they all have better personalities.
    nanarama and jucamer like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    ^^^ The original story came from TMZ ... that DWTS was in negotiations with her. Her FB comment came after the TMZ story ran.

And apparently, her FB page has been confirmed as hers. So, who knows.
    Hi. But is it her FB page, there are 5 on there. ( or there were) they all have photos .For all we know, it could be ABC themselves that has that page, the one that says wait and see.
    Ben had three or four, and only one was right, the Constantine was following But most people went to the very BIG page with lots of people. So its easy to be fooled on there

If Sherri did something wrong, and its a big IF then she should own it.
    -Andy Rooney-

There was a twitter siting with photo of Courtney walking on a city street with Ben yesterday. IF she were lined up for this season of DWTS she would have been in rehearsal and not strolling down a street.
    jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    There was a twitter siting with photo of Courtney walking on a city street with Ben yesterday. IF she were lined up for this season of DWTS she would have been in rehearsal and not strolling down a street.
    I never thought this story to be true.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

According to Melissa Gilbert's twitter page, she's excited because it's only three days until their first dance, and she tweeted that nine hours ago. If someone is actually being replaced, I doubt it's her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    According to Melissa Gilbert's twitter page, she's excited because it's only three days until their first dance, and she tweeted that nine hours ago. If someone is actually being replaced, I doubt it's her.
    Nobody is.

Sherry said she was on DWTS Monday
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

Hooray - you're right!

FORT Fogey

The ABC video of everyone's first meetings is pretty good. No one seems to be having trouble getting along, at least not yet, and no one seems to be a complete stumble bum, and they showed pretty much everyone rehearsing.

+ Reply to Thread