+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Women's World Cup star Hope Solo exits 'DWTS' leaving her partner rooting for his ex

So I guess if Karina was reaching for someone's hand, it wasn't Maks's, though he looked down at that moment. Maybe she did grab it by accident I feel for Maks as he obviously is still hurt; and it's a shame that 15+ years of friendship was over because of a relationship that barely lasted a year. But, for those that were hoping he'd have a fit at Karina winning, at least he's big about it and rooting for J.R. They seem pretty friendly.
    I guess that settles that! I'm glad Maks is rooting for JR in spite of Karina. Keeping my fingers crossed for JR!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    What's funny is that she said that Mario was the best relationship she ever had-despite Mario cheating on her and Karina crying to the press over how upset she was. And, she made that comment despite being with her current beau. Wouldn't the person you're with be the best relationship you've ever had? I think Maks was a rebound for her, and she loved the publicity and opporunities she got. That's when Karina seemed to move up in status on the show. Maybe she's finally found her one in her current finace; considering they pushed their wedding back, I'd be surprised if they ever get married, or if they stay together. Maybe she's waiting to see what kind of publicity she can get. I think Maks is better off. He's going to make some girl very happy one day, and I have no doubt he'll be an amazing dad.
    That is a bit, um, odd. If I were her significant other, I think I'd be looking for the nearest exit.

I agree - I think Maks would make a great dad. He seems very family oriented.

'Dancing With the Stars': Hope Solo Skips Post-Elimination Publicity Tour - Hollywood Reporter

A show representative tells The Hollywood Reporter that the network decided to promote the final three competitors -- Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez -- before next week's finale and that the decision was made before the eliminated contestant was revealed.
    Hedging their bets, perhaps?

As if they didn't know who the final 3 were going to be when making that decision. What a bunch of BS.
    karalott, TIA__MA and jucamer like this.

JR did say on Kimmel that he was notified about the interviews in the morning before the show, and he wondered how they knew that he would be staying. Yes, the votes had been calculated so "THEY" knew and they pretty much let the cat out of the bag.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Of course they knew, but do you truly think they honor the votes? I don't. They allow the judges to say 'whatever' and edit the packages in such a manner that I believe they control the outcome as much as possible, their main objective being to keep a combination of stars that will keep the viewers interested, be it sweetness, drama or dance routines. My enjoyment comes from the dancing.

It's gotten to the point that all the other factors upset me. The producers make me feel manipulated and insulted that I don't see what they're doing. I'm sad for what DWTS has become and that I need to give up watching it. Thank goodness I can enjoy the dancing via YouTube.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    JR did say on Kimmel that he was notified about the interviews in the morning before the show, and he wondered how they knew that he would be staying. Yes, the votes had been calculated so "THEY" knew and they pretty much let the cat out of the bag.
    I thought they still took online votes during the day...if this is true then I have been right all along and the votes don't mean a thing--otherwise there is no way they could have known who was staying/going.

They never show the actual numbers on the votes and they never will looks like. It is a bunch of bs!!!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    JR took it the opposite way. He thought he was the one leaving.
    Last edited by catzy; 11-17-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    fireflyer likes this.

The Clicker - 'Dancing's' Carrie Ann defends her judging

Favorite quote:
    The best part is that she seems to be accusing the vocal fans of bashing others to lift up their favorites, while she's the one who's been gushing over Rob (and not just his dancing abilities, but his ... ummm ... physical attributes) and being perhaps harsher on the ones she doesn't seem to like.
    karalott and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread