+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Guess I was wrong about the cast photos, LOL. Access Hollywood has them, or at least some of them. Don't see them on the ABC site yet.

‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 11: The Official Cast Shots | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

About these photos I have a few comments:

Bristol looks Amazing in her pic w/ Mark.

They really should have put more clothes on Lacey, because she looks like she's not wearing a top b/c of the way they have her posed. Also, blonde hair on her is not cute. Why in the world would she do that?

Kym and David make a nice pair in their photo.

Margaret Cho's tattoo's

Jennifer already strikes me as smug. Hope she's not or I won't be able to stomach even watching her and Derek

Anna has some serious work to do with Kurt's posture. His shoulders look awful IMO.

Audrina and Tony look cute, but wish they didn't have "fake" smiles on their faces.

Don't know what that fluffy thing they put on Brandy is.

Florence and Corky look nice.

Saw a pic of Rick alone, but where is the one of he and Cheryl?

Chelsie and Michael...eh. Not good, not bad.

Lastly, why are so many people in red??
    Last edited by RyMac; 09-03-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I had similar impressions, RyMac. Jennifer/Derek look smug (so here's hoping Baby does get put in the corner), Bristol looks like a giant next to Mark, Lacey/Kyle just look plain odd (guess she'll fill Edyta's spot as wearing curtains for costumes), and Michael/Chelsie-well, they look skeavy. It's like some daddy daughter purity ball picture. Who knew Corky/Florence would look the most normal? Audrina/Tony look lovely. Lacey also looks smug. Margaret's already annoying me. Rick/Cheryl don't look as awkward but there's still a height difference to overcome, and that is obvious.

My three faves, Brandy/Maks, Kurt/Anna, and David/Kym, are looking great!

Wow...I have to say, Florence has a pretty rockin' bod for someone of her years!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

YouTube - MaksChmerkovskiy's Channel

Here's Maks's latest video entry on his blog-you can probably tell why this is my favorite

On the season finale of Bachelor Pad next week, the competition is ballroom dancing. I have to go back and look at the previews again, but I saw Edyta, Chelsie and Louis as three of the dwts pros training them. There are 3 couples left in the competition. This should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4055866;
    On the season finale of Bachelor Pad next week, the competition is ballroom dancing. I have to go back and look at the previews again, but I saw Edyta, Chelsie and Louis as three of the dwts pros training them. There are 3 couples left in the competition. This should be good.
    I suppose that's going to be 2 hours, too ABC must have liked the ratings boost the cast reveal gave BP. I know that several of the pros (I think Anna, Derek, Mark, Chelsie, and Cheryl) appeared in an episode of Extreme Makeover that will be airing sometime this fall. Those pros sure keep busy.

And hearing Edyta's name makes me really miss her Wonder if Alec will return or if he's moving on, too.

I understand DWTS is this the venue for announcing the next Bachelor/ette leads. Newbie here..... I'm trying to find out WHEN that usually happens.... understand negotiations take time, just curious what the average time-line is based on previous seasons??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fogey

Chelsie-- smiling on the outside, thinking on the inside "why me Lord? Get me out of here!"

Ditto Louis.

Mark looks like he's having trouble holding up Bristol's leg.

And Corky, get your hand off Mama Brady's butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4056185;
    Chelsie-- smiling on the outside, thinking on the inside "why me Lord? Get me out of here!"
    Ditto Louis.

Mark looks like he's having trouble holding up Bristol's leg.

And Corky, get your hand off Mama Brady's butt!
    I had flashbacks to Jake/Chelsie's official pic Poor girl can't win. Michael's still plugging ahead with his concerts, and while I realize many celebs have often dealt with other commitments just fine, I'm not getting that vibe here. I wonder if Michael was a last minute replacement and there's a guarantee he'll go out early or first.

While I'm still in the 'this is going to be a trainwreck in every way it can be' camp, I'm hopeful I'll be surprised. Surprised that the celebs are better dancers than I'm predicting, and that their personalities won't be too show boating or obnoxious. So far I'm not getting good vibes there, either.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4056005;
    I understand DWTS is this the venue for announcing the next Bachelor/ette leads. Newbie here..... I'm trying to find out WHEN that usually happens.... understand negotiations take time, just curious what the average time-line is based on previous seasons??
    The Bachelor usually premieres the first week of January, but when possible, they announce the new Bachelor on DWTS before filming begins, which is mid October. For example, last season they introduced Jake on the Results show of DWTS on 10/13/09 and they began filming Bachelor on 10/15/09 and the show premiered 1/05/10.
    [mod edit]
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-09-2010 at 10:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread