+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWTS Media Thread

Dmitry

I'm not sure where I should post this, but I just had to share it. It's the cover of Dmitry's new calendar. Yum!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Not sure if the is the right place for this, but this looks AMAZING!

TonyDovolani Celebrity Dance Camp with my friends and I. Space is limited :-) Ballroom Dance Channel Social - Welcome Home : Ballroom Dance Channel's BDC Social use this code CDC-BP100
    12 minutes ago via web

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

That picture of Dmitry almost looks like Gilles I find Dmitry boring in personality but he's such a sweetheart who seems to really enjoy doing the show, for the sake of doing the show, and not to gain anything else from it. And it doesn't hurt he's pretty to look at I could take or leave him, but would rather him be back over Mark or Derek.

Re: Tony. I said before I'm amazed how busy the pros keep up during the off season of DWTS. I like to follow what they do when their seasons end, and it seems only a couple don't really do anything dance or performance related.

On a different note:

Man Found Guilty of Stalking Shawn Johnson
    Man Found Guilty of Stalking Shawn Johnson
    By KATE STANHOPE
    TV GUIDE

A Florida man was found guilty of stalking Shawn Johnson on Friday and was later ruled to have been legally insane at the time of his arrest, according to The Associated Press.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor found Robert O'Ryan guilty of felony stalking, two misdemeanor concealed weapons violations and burglary charges. Pastor also ruled O'Ryan was legally insane when he was arrested, and he will likely serve his sentence in a state medical hospital.

O'Ryan was apprehended in March 2009, when he jumped a fence at the Dancing with the Stars lot before being detained by security, police said. Court papers show police later found two loaded guns, duct tape, love letters and a map in O'Ryan's car.

The Olympic gold medalist, 18, testified on Thursday that she was scared of O'Ryan and that she considered quitting the show and moving back to Iowa. She went on to win her season of Dancing.

Johnson was not present at Friday's hearing.

O'Ryan is due in court on July 13, when Pastor will consider the results of his mental evaluation.
    One article I read had the defense saying they didn't believe this man would have actually harmed Shawn. I think Shawn was lucky she was doing DWTS when this happened and not at her home in Iowa. It could have been a very different outcome otherwise. It's scary that first Shawn went through this ordeal, then Erin.

FORT Regular

Be sure to pick up this week's People...Maks and Cheryl did a photo shoot recreating some iconic dance scenes from Grease, Flashdance and Dirty Dancing. There was a preview on ET last night, along with some comments from Erin. Pics should be amazing!

http://www.starmagazine.com/_ryan_se...ugh/news/17002

Shhhh... Details about Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough's Secret Romance

Although Ryan Seacrest is a busy guy, he's finding time for romance! Just don't expect him to talk about it.

For the last month, the host/uberproducer has been quietly romancing former Dancing with the Stars stunner Julianne Hough, Star reports in our June 28 issue, on sale now. On Sunday, the couple was snapped with their arms around each other as they hung out with friends on a Malibu beach — and days earlier a smitten Ryan, 35, arranged a top-secret trip to Nashville — with American Idol buddy Kara DioGuardi — to watch budding country singer Julianne, 21, perform at the CMA Music Festival.

"Ryan was so excited to see Julianne that during the 10 minutes it took to get [to the show], Ryan was fixing his hair and making sure he looked perfect to see her," says a source.

But don't expect him to be talking about his new love on his KIIS-FM radio show or E! News.

"Ryan was adamant he didn’t want anyone to know he was in Nashville to see Julianne,” the source says, “because their relationship is still in its early stages and Ryan really, really likes her.”
    I feel like this rumor has been around forever, but eh, it's a slow DWTS time.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3941264;
    http://www.starmagazine.com/_ryan_se...ugh/news/17002

I feel like this rumor has been around forever, but eh, it's a slow DWTS time.
    I saw pictures of them together and I didn't know what to think.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

My initial thought was "He's using her to get to Derek!"

I can't stand Ryan Seacrest, he's a talentless nerd with the longest lucky streak in showbiz history. I can't wait for his new talk show (which replaces Oprah, fer corn's sake) to bomb miserably, since he really can't relate to people unless he is trading insults with them. Badly.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3941858;
    My initial thought was "He's using her to get to Derek!"

I can't stand Ryan Seacrest, he's a talentless nerd with the longest lucky streak in showbiz history. I can't wait for his new talk show (which replaces Oprah, fer corn's sake) to bomb miserably, since he really can't relate to people unless he is trading insults with them. Badly.
    Didn't Ryan already have a talk show that failed miserably once before? Now taking over for Oprah, I didn't think his ego could swell any larger. That boy is going to think he's the king. I wonder how Ryan will fare without Idol, and without Simon around. He's the most awkward host I've ever seen. Not just bad, but plain awkward. And doesn't seem to realize it. I wonder what Dunkelman would have been like.

I wondered if perhaps Julianne was using him to raise her profile-but maybe you're theory has some truth to it

ETA: Here's some pictures from the past few days, via twitter (Jonathan and Edyta). Jonathan, Edyta, Anna, Maks, his brother Val, Tony, Alec, and Chelsie were in Fort Walton performing at a charity event, and the men took part in a charity basketball game against the Air Force last night. Seemed like they had a lot of fun:

Maks/Val after the game (one of my faves ): Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/74zv0wj - Uploaded by Edyta_Sliwinska

Edyta/Anna having a girl's day out: Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/9fhj1ej - Uploaded by Edyta_Sliwinska

Jonathan catching Maks and his bro taking a nap (reminds me of having to share a bed with my sister on vacations-that'd be me in the corner): Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/1rk3lpj - Uploaded by jonatroberts

Chelsie discovering a really gross spider in her dressing room: Just finished show 2 hear @ChelsieKayH yelling from her dressing room about a spider

A photo from the basketball game: Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/5hfo9bj - Uploaded by Edyta_Sliwinska
    Last edited by karalott; 06-19-2010 at 08:00 PM.

I didn't know Ryan has a show coming on that is going to replace Oprah. Yikes.

FORT Regular

Thanks for posting the pics, Karalott.

Anna also posted a pic of the opposing team - This is the Ft.Walton Armed forced Team.Hmp...who's going to win? | TweetPhoto

The guys lost, 72 to 70 (but according to Anna: Technically it was 60,but they've boost them up

Quite a few of them flew off to another charity event in SFO over the weekend. I'm convinced these people never sleep! I'm also so impressed with how much they do for charity in their off time. Really cool.

+ Reply to Thread