+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9, 8, 9.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone get the numbers? I missed them.

FORT Fogey

So there were three with all 9's - Jane, Spice Girl and Cheetah Girl.

Snoozin' on the beach

Jane's whole segment got me teary eyed. I really liked her dance even though it had mistakes. As another poster mentioned, it was very sultry. How she ever got through that without tears is amazing. What a brave, strong and classy lady.

I love Marie and that routine. What she lacks in technical dance skills she makes up for in dramatics. She really sells the character of the dance. To my mind she has to be the most entertaining dancer to be on this show even if she's not the best. Honestly, Jane, Marie and Jenny are the only reasons I am tuning in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom;2604138;
    From your lips to God's ears! I loved Marie's dance - what she could not do in technique she made up with her style.
    DONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They looked, danced and performed wonderfully! Loved the joking around.

Great show again, and once again, Marie, Wayne, Jane, and Helio were the personalities I enjoyed. I'll even add Mel to that tonight, her personality bubbled a lot tonight. Marie is the best entertainer of the season, for me, and so far am loving Helio and Julianne's dances best.

Some very forgettable dances tonight, too, though, like Cameron and Floyd. It was nice that Floyd finally smiled some during his dance, though. Sabrina has yet to impress me. Mark has been the best pleasant surprise of the season, since I didn't expect to like him, but so far he's been charming and not arrogant, so kudos to him.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

The ladies are all very strong tonight, much stronger than the men.

Sabrina stands out, followed by surprisingly Jeannie Garth. This is the first performance of hers that I have seen that I really liked, maybe she should get hit on the head more often if this is the result. After that was Mel.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I forgot to mention... what a horrible horrible rendition of The Beat Goes On tonight! A bad song to dance to, but the singer didn't help any.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2604382;
    I forgot to mention... what a horrible horrible rendition of The Beat Goes On tonight! A bad song to dance to, but the singer didn't help any.
    Tonight's music was the least objectionable so far. Totally glad that they actually played tangoes for some of the dancers.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2604385;
    Tonight's music was the least objectionable so far. Totally glad that they actually played tangoes for some of the dancers.
    To me, they're about the same level every week, with a few exceptions here and there, such as tonight's The Beat Goes On. The song didn't go well with the dance, and the rendition of it was awful... although with those two, I doubt it mattered much.

+ Reply to Thread