+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Josie leaving? Why am I not surprised? She totally deserved to go!

Josie was the right person to leave, but I can't believe that Wayne wasn't in the bottom. He stunk! I was guessing he would have a fan base just because of who he is (well, maybe all of his plastic surgeons rallied around him -- that would count for several thousand votes ).....

This season is going to be good. I missed the show tonight, but hope to catch it when it appears online.

Thanks for keeping me posted!!!

yuck...marie "old hag" osmond is still there...please no sexy.

Josie was definately the right choice to leave first, and her attitude on leaving showed she was clueless about good sportsmanship and class.

I'm very happy for Jane, Marie, Wayne, and Helio that they're staying on for at least another week. Even glad Cuban gets another chance, since he's surprised me by his good attitude so far. The others... meh, none of them have impressed me positively so far.

Dolly was as entertaining as ever, and -- take note, pop tartlets of today's music...she didn't lip synch, she sang live - wow, what a concept! I enjoyed Dolly's mini-interview on E! tonight, where she talked about how much fun the DWtS set is during rehearsals. She talked more about the talented dancers than she did about herself, which was gracious.

And I loved the dancing of foursome Cheryl, Julianne, Derek, and Mark during 9 to 5 -- in my opinion, the three best pro dancers on the show (Cheryl, Julianne, and Derek), and Mark, who dances very well, also.

I also give props to the parents of Julianne and Derek -- not only for sharing good genes, but for raising their kids to be the way they are. I watched both Derek and Julianne and they both share the same trait of seeming to enjoy their partners and being genuinely happy for them when they're complimented. Derek is the type of guy who's a heart-melter.... even when I watched him looking at and talking with Jennie, it felt like his total attention was focused on her and shutting everyone else out. Julianne does the same with her partners. Methinks Derek is, or will be, one of those guys who makes a woman feel there's no one else in the world when she's in the room. Good job, Mama and Papa Hough!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Dolly is excellent as always.
    Loved the Kenny Mayne spot.
    Is Jimmy Kimmel going to be on this year?
    Has Maks always had a pierced ear?
    Were Marie and Jonathon and Karina and Floyd actually in the bottom 4?
    Because they keep stating that is in "no particular order."
    Going to miss looking at Alec.
    Also, I wish they would have them all dance the first week and have people vote and then have them dance in week 2 and have the vote and then eliminate the lowest couple combining both weeks votes.

Makes you wonder if they knew Josie was going last night?! Close up of her at the end of the show, saying someone is going home. I guess it is just a coincidence.

It was the right couple to go. I was a little surprised to see Mark in the bottom, but then I'm sure he doesn't have nearly as big a fan base as Pretty Boy Floyd.

Who thinks they will give the Mambo to the geriatric set, as the quick step is too much for Wayne, Marie and Jane?! I bet the top scorers from this week get the quickstep.

Loved Dolly, she is sure a class act. Savion is amazing! I like the idea of the "stars of dance" segment! It will be interesting to see what kinds of dance they showcase.
    Tahoe bound....

I'm glad to know "The Super Model" is gone.

FORT Fogey

I love this show. I had no clue who most of the female and about half of the male celebrities were.

However, I agree with the judges. All of them are just out there having a ton of fun and loving it. I think that is probably the biggest reason I like it. I thought I'd be bored 'cause I didn't know many of them, but I was thoroughly entertained.

Poor Alec! I think this is his second year to go first - he was paired with another super model (Paulette?) last year and left first if I remember correctly. Josie was bad, but not as bad as many from previous seasons. This year the dancing is pretty good overall - no Master P types. I think Floyd is the worst male dancer this year - but voters saved him from the bottom. I wonder if that Mark person was surprised? The one who said in his clip, "you probably know me from..." and my thought was No, I don't know you at all you pompous arse. He kinda rubbed me the wrong way and I think that didn't help him get any votes. I was not surprised at all that he was the bottom male despite dancing in the middle of the pack.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

There is no way on this earth the Wayne Newton is a better Dancer than Floyd. Wayne wasn't dancing he was along for the ride. I think his Botox face finished the dance before he did.

I cry foul if Wayne Newton makes it past next week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast