+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Snoozin' on the beach

Re: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bethie;2586482;
    I'm sorry, but the judges got it wrong with Floyd. He was just as good, if not better than some of those in the middle of the pack. And he was definitely better than Wayne.

All things considering, I don't think he was. Sure a 20 something physically fit guy is going to be better than an overweight 65 year old guy. There's no way to do a side by side comparison with such giant discrepincies and i think the judges took that into account. Don't get me wrong, Wayne was not that great but I think he did much better than anyone expected. Floyd had energy but I think he was so-so.

Oh no! I meant to put Floyd at 4 Rattus. Cam was boring for me and Wayne's just too granddaddyish.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

3 online for Floyd.

3 online for Helio.

Love Wayne, I do, but as far as I saw, Floyd --- while certainly not perfect --- outdanced him.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

As bad as Josie Maran was last night, I think Wayne should go. Where was the dancing?? This is Clyde 2.0.

At least Josie has a chance to improve, but Wayne isn't going to get any better as the show goes on anyways.

The women stomped all over the men. I didn't think any of the men were OH WOW and I thought at least two of the women reached that and the rest (yes, even the worst of them Josie) did better than most of the men. Huge let down, I had such high hopes for so many of these guys.

Can't remember the exact order they went in....

Cameron: Can't remember much other than he seemed stiff and Edyta flashed her undies.

Floyd: Danced alright, the way his head stayed down and his shoulders up around his ears distracted me so much that I kept missing his foot work. And could the judges make their dislike of all things Karina more obvious with those scores that were clearly too low?

Albert: Now he was a surprise and was actually better than I thought he would be. I don't think he has the fan base to go very far though and may be in danger. Plus, I'm not sure his personality will win over a lot of people.

Helio: Not too bad but I think constant comparisons to Apolo and how awesome he was will hurt him. His personality is adorable though and he seemed to have natural rhythm.

Mark: I wanted him to get the heck off the floor! Not because he was bad but because this show isn't worth having to go back into surgery. Anyways, thought I'd hate him but he is actually rather sweet. Can't dance very well but I blame that on the fact that he was very obviously in a lot of pain.

Wayne: Let down! I thought he'd do so much better than he did. His steps were so basic.... that's Cheryl's fault.

Overall rankings (males)

Albert
    Helio
    Floyd
    Cameron
    Mark
    Wayne

Can't wait for tomorrow to see how the standings fall because it will tell a lot about who has the bigger fan bases right out of the box.

Yay---West Coast Is ON!!!!!!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2586479;
    Oh my heck......... did you see the cameraman gave a closeup of Josie when Tom said something about one dancer will be going home tomorrow night? That's a tad rude, or just bad timing?
    I saw that too Broadway and died laughing! Cameraman trying to send secret messages?????

I honestly believe my favorite tonight was Mark! I love his personality. Do I think he was the best dancer tonight? No...I think that honor goes to Helio...him and Julianne were adorable together and I love his smile

My least favorite was Floyd...he was too rough on the floor though I did think he was a cutie patootie in the rehearsals...Can you imagine how pissed Karina would be if she was the first one to go home??

I liked Wayne and how he wasn't embarrassed to say how nervous he was. I hope he's around for a little longer.

Cameron and Albert were both gorgeous to look at....hope they grace my TV screens for awhile longer too!!!

Last night I had trouble accessing all my email accounts on ABC to vote but tonight I got smart and saved the sign on page to ABC so I was able to vote on all 5 email addresses So, I had 30 email votes, 12 text votes and 18 phone votes. Majority went for Mark and Cameron...only one I didn't vote for was Floyd!

I do think Josie will be the one going home though........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2586578;
    The women stomped all over the men. I didn't think any of the men were OH WOW

Me either

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

This season is obviously stacked so a woman will win. Only fly in that ointment could be Helio. He was great. Deserved a 27 not a 25.

Frankly, I can't imagine watching another episode this year.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2586696;
    This season is obviously stacked so a woman will win. Only fly in that ointment could be Helio. He was great. Deserved a 27 not a 25.

Frankly, I can't imagine watching another episode this year.
    Aw c'mon now Uncle David...Dick is gone from BB8..surely there is someone on DWTS you can cheer for???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread