+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jane Seymour & Tony Dovolani - Season 5

Re: Jane Seymour & Tony Dovolani - Season 5

I am a fan of Jane's and wish her well. It is tough to lose a parent and she said she was extremely close to her mother.

My favorite role of Jane's was in the TV miniseries from the late 80's - "Crossings" starting Lee Horsely, Cheryl Ladd, and Jane Seymour. Jane played Lee's philandering, free spirited wife and she was great as beautiful bad girl with absolutely no moral compass or mother instinct. It was a departure from her usual classy good girl roles and showed how well she could act. Also, she had a similar role in a remake of The Sun Also Rises and played the Ava Gardner part.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2599557;
    I am a fan of Jane's and wish her well. It is tough to lose a parent and she said she was extremely close to her mother.

My favorite role of Jane's was in the TV miniseries from the late 80's - "Crossings" starting Lee Horsely, Cheryl Ladd, and Jane Seymour. Jane played Lee's philandering, free spirited wife and she was great as beautiful bad girl with absolutely no moral compass or mother instinct. It was a departure from her usual classy good girl roles and showed how well she could act. Also, she had a similar role in a remake of The Sun Also Rises and played the Ava Gardner part.
    **end threadjack**
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Oh my goodness, that IS a blast from the past, isn't it? I loved me some Matt Houston.

Is Jane leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;2603509;
    Is Jane leaving?
    On last Wednesday's show they announced that she would be continuing in tribute to her mother. I haven't seen anything further on this, so I assume she'll be back tonight, has anyone?

Has anybody heard yet if she will be dancing tonight or not? I know the show said she was but I've seen posted here and read in various places quotes from her team basically saying its still up in the air.

I hope she's there.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I read somewhere that Tony was flying to England to continue practicing between funeral activities. They also announced on the air that Jane would be back as a tribute to her mom.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2603746;
    I read somewhere that Tony was flying to England to continue practicing between funeral activities. They also announced on the air that Jane would be back as a tribute to her mom.

I wonder if he is paying for that or the show? If it is the show, I can see people being upset about it. I like Jane and feel for her during this time, but in a competition, no one should be given preferential treatment.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I don't know who pays for it, but it's not unusual for the professionals to go to other locales to make sure they get their rehearsal time in. Anybody remember if Jonathan went to England last year for rehearsal time with Heather Mills? Seems to me that he might have.

FORT Newbie

I doubt the show is paying, possibly Jane is, They will just stay at St. Cats. BTW it seems pretty certain she is dancing tonight, her myspace was just updated with tango music and her mood changed to 'determined"
    GO JANE!

+ Reply to Thread