+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Josie Maran & Alec Mazo - Season 5

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Re: Josie Maran & Alec Mazo - Season 5

She was not up to the level of the other dancers. She's probably going home, soon.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Unless one of the male celebrities really mess up tonight, Josie's future on DWTS isn't looking very bright.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

While she obviously wasn't Ginger Rogers and she was possibly the least prepared (which seemed strange, since she appears to be in very good shape), she wasn't THAT bad. I'm sure that at least one of the guys will give her a fight for the bottom spot.

I actually liked her. I wouldn't say it was a performance worthy of a perfect 30. Yeah, it was far from that. Maybe like an 18, 20 points max. IMO, a 16 was too low for her performance.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm thinking that the combination of bad score and non-existent fan base is dooming her tonight.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2586064;
    While she obviously wasn't Ginger Rogers and she was possibly the least prepared (which seemed strange, since she appears to be in very good shape), she wasn't THAT bad. I'm sure that at least one of the guys will give her a fight for the bottom spot.
    Actually, she's a testament to the fact that "skinny" does not equal "in good shape."

FORT Fan

whether the judges had given her an 18 or a twenty, her fan base may be the smallest and she'd be going anyway... i felt sorry for her--the judges comments were quite rough and by far the worst to any of the celebrities. i didn't think, for the first night that she was that bad, anyone remember kelly monaco's first 2-3 dances? but, i did think she came off as a little snobbish and she could really use a sense of humor...

I actually liked her sense of humor - she was sarcastic and irreverant, showing that she at least has a brain. Alec was the one who irritated me . . c'mon guy, you can't get lucky all the time. So he won the first and was eliminated first two times in a row. At least he's got a sweet, beautiful wife (Edyta) and he is hot looking. Count your blessings and get that scowl of your face!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123