+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Re: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2589091;
    Has anyone noticed how Maksim looks at Mel B. in a interesting way..haha. I think he kind of has a thing for her.
    I think he looks at her like he doesn't quite know how to take her. She has that frenetic energy and cockney accent that seems to kind of set him back a bit. When she walked into the room upon first meeting and called him that arrogant guy who is in love with himself, I almost split a gut. She is so outrageously outspoken and loud, I think he has a challenge on his hands. I kind of doubt he has a thing for her though. After his little failed romance with Willa, he is probably pretty gun shy about getting involved with his "star" partner.

I don't think he is into her at all. I think with the disaster that was Willa, he isn't exactly looking for another celebrity hookup. I think he just knows how to play the card right. Audiences love the perceived romances between the partners and the smart couples will play to that. Look at the way Mark stroked Sabrina's cheek and hair and the looks he gives her. I don't for a minute think he has a thing for her BUT it looks like he does. If you go just off their interactions, if that makes sense.

Anyways.... I don't see any interested looks coming from either of them.

FORT Newbie

Too funny. Last night my husband said, " I know you like Maks, but he always looks like he just scr**ed his partner. Every season he acts that way." he he. I think it is just Maks' passionate side.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2589143;
    I think he looks at her like he doesn't quite know how to take her. She has that frenetic energy and cockney accent that seems to kind of set him back a bit. When she walked into the room upon first meeting and called him that arrogant guy who is in love with himself, I almost split a gut. She is so outrageously outspoken and loud, I think he has a challenge on his hands. I kind of doubt he has a thing for her though. After his little failed romance with Willa, he is probably pretty gun shy about getting involved with his "star" partner.

I think you're right about him not knowing how to take her.
    No Cockney accent on Mel though, she's a Northerner.
    She's recently married too, so I would hope that would put paid to any romantic notions he might foolishly harbour for his dance partner after the Willa issue.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love this show! I wonder how many dancers and stars get a little too cozy with each other. Under those conditions bet there is more than meets the eye. Go Maks!

FORT Newbie

I just love their interaction. Can't wait to see the Quickstep. Not a great dance for week 2 but let's hope choreography makes up for it.

FORT Newbie

Melanie 'Scary Spice' Brown Goes 'Dancing' | Videos | Access Hollywood

This is the best and funny Maks and Mel video. OMG She is a handful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2589539;
    I love this show! I wonder how many dancers and stars get a little too cozy with each other. Under those conditions bet there is more than meets the eye. Go Maks!
    Maks has that look about him . . that look that says he would never turn down an opportunity to get cozy with a beautiful woman. He has a lot of sex appeal, but his personality is a little too forceful for a lasting relationship, which is probably why he and Willa didn't last that long.

i dont think she will win. Sabrina has a better chance.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2603507;
    Maks has that look about him . . that look that says he would never turn down an opportunity to get cozy with a beautiful woman. He has a lot of sex appeal, but his personality is a little too forceful for a lasting relationship, which is probably why he and Willa didn't last that long.
    He's actually said that his relationship with Willa was very overblown, and that it didn't go as far as most people seem to think. A "showmance" in the truest sense.

Also, Maks (along with Cheryl and Julianne) will be on an upcoming TV Guide cover. I'm too new to link to it, but it's on the ETOnline website.

+ Reply to Thread