+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2553437;
    Could you just imagine Posh gracing the show with her presence?

Ugh! And now hubby is injured again, likely for the entire season, wow, good investment, NOT! Move back to London, please.

This should be interesting.

Victoria Beckham To Design Mel B's Costumes For "Dancing With The Stars" | August 31, 2007 | AHN

Hollywood, CA (BANG) - Mel B's 'Dancing with the Stars' costumes will be designed by Victoria Beckham.

The Spice Girl, who is one of 12 celebrities signed up to compete in the fifth series of the TV dance contest, revealed her bandmate is desperate to create some sparkling, sequinned outfits for her routines.

Mel told 'Access Hollywood': "Victoria is going to come to one of the shows. She was excited. She said, 'I have to design your costumes. We've got to sort that out!'"

The 32-year-old singer, who will be competing against stars including Jane Seymour and former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' actress Jennie Garth, is terrified at the prospect of performing the complex dance routines.

Mel said: "I'm very nervous. I don't even want to think about it. I'm already getting a panic attack! I'm going have fun and not think about anything else."

The Spice Girl will be partnered by professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy and is already in training.

Last year, Mel's Spice Girl bandmate Emma Bunton competed in the British version of the show, BBC's 'Strictly Come Dancing', and came third.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

So I guess it isn't such a remote possibility. Can you imagine the star boost they would give the show. Though, I agree they're total fameseekers, I think it would be good ratings for the show.

Is it even possible that she designs one of MelB's outfits? I thought there was a costume design crew that did them?

FORT Regular

Yes!!!
    I'm rooting for this couple!

She'll "design" it and they will make it. It is good publicity for Posh and DWTS.
    Tahoe bound....

Told ya. I knew that fame whore wouldn't be able to resist. She was "desperate" to design the costume. I just bet she was. I don't think London wants them back.

Anyways, if it increases the ratings for our beloved show... I will just fast forward past anything that shows Posh and be happy for the show and the added boost (not that they really need it but who wouldn't want even more ratings?)

On a plus side, any costume has got to be better than the ones Mills wore... who designed hers?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2554122;
    Told ya. I knew that fame whore wouldn't be able to resist. She was "desperate" to design the costume. I just bet she was. I don't think London wants them back.
    I am laughing hysterically over here. You are probably right, Becks and Posh are ours for good. Dang!

Anyways, if it increases the ratings for our beloved show... I will just fast forward past anything that shows Posh and be happy for the show and the added boost (not that they really need it but who wouldn't want even more ratings?)
    I think I'll come watch the show with you, Harmony. You think like me.

On a plus side, any costume has got to be better than the ones Mills wore... who designed hers?
    I call foul on Harmony! You mentioned that name I hoped to never hear again in conjunction with DWtS! Just for that, I'm not bringing the popcorn when I come over to watch the show with you.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Actually, if Posh does a good job for Scary... maybe we can have her do them all. As I recall there were many bad costumes last year (and before that too) especially Edyta's hideous "sheet" costumes.
    Tahoe bound....

As a Spice Girl fan, I may have to actually tune in this season as opposed to just reading the recaps.

+ Reply to Thread