+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoiler**

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2393911;
    Boo!! Am I the only one who thought Ian was better than Leila?
    I mean, Leila was a'ight, but she looked kind of clunky and ungraceful to me.
    Nope you aren't the only one. I guess Apollo is going to get all my votes by default now
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

*sigh* Everything is right with Dancing With The Stars, IMO. The final 3 is as it should be. It is as most people predicted from the very beginning.

I will still vote for Laila/Maks like crazy next week, even though I think both Joey's and Apolo's fanbases are too big for them to overcome. They get to dance every dance, and they saw it through until the end. I don't care what happens next week, now.

FORT Newbie

I thought Ian was way better than Laila. And Maks is not much of a choreographer imo. Not compared to the others.
    ~Robyn~

whew! I am so happy with the final 3. I am hoping for a Lalia and Apolo final 2.

At this point I can see either Joey or Apolo deserving to win the ugly trophy. Laila has done well, but she's just not in the same league as Joey & Apolo. And I really don't feel Maks has done as well by her in choreography as Kym and Julianne have done for their partners. Laila is good, and definately better than Ian, but to me, she just seemed to improve to a point and then just stayed there in a safe zone. I didn't see weekly improvements, and I didn't see any exciting choreography from the Laila/Maks team.

Since you can never tell who's actually going to win, given the nature and inconsistency of the voting, it's possible she could still win. But she'll never be remembered as a standout of season 4... people will be remembering Apolo and Joey's dancing.

Now... if Apolo wins, perhaps he'll catch his reflection in the mirrors of the ugly mirror ball trophy and see how ugly that patch of fur under his lip is and finally get rid of it.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Yea... Apolo and Joey made it to the finals. I'd have liked to see Ian, but he really doesn't stand a chance against those two. Laila should be a distant 3rd as well. Now for the hard part who do I want to win? It is so hard to pick between the two. Hmmm this has never happened before.

Maybe they could tie
    Tahoe bound....

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Monkey's armpit!
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Cutie-pie puppy in your avatar, Blues Songstres One of my favorite dog breeds
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I thought Ian danced his best last night. He improved quite a bit, but it was too little, too late. I like Laila, but I think Joey and Apolo are better.

FORT Regular

From another west coaster--thanks so much for the results!

I could not have waited one more hour to be relieved that Apolo was indeed in the Final Three.

Ian seems like a decent guy and he gave it a good try--but I agree with everyone--he simply is not in Apolo and Joey's dancing league

+ Reply to Thread