+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

As much as I love my Maksim, it should be Apolo and Julianne in the top spot with Joey and Kym.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    (I did love Maks costume in the Egyptian dance, he looks soooooo much better when his chest isn't hanging out mostly naked all the time)
    I've got to disagree with you there. Nothing wrong with a little brief nudity.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2390259;
    I've got to disagree with you there. Nothing wrong with a little brief nudity.
    I totally agree with a little briefness of it, lol... the problem is that Maks seems to go out of his way in almost all of his dances to make his bare chest the prime ingredient all the way through the entire dance, whether it goes with the dance or not. And I just haven't found it sexy at all, although I'll freely acknowledge that it probably is to Maks' fans. I'm just not of the school of thought that less is always best when it comes to dance costumes. Imagination is a wonderful thing.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Now that was total BS! Len calling A/J's second dance raunchy? Unbelievable! Apolo definitely needs all our votes tonight because he deserves to be in the final 3.

great show...I won't miss IAN

Apolo, Joey and Laila are my favorites. Laila has a disadvantage being the only female because everyone expects her to be on the same level as the hip twisting professionals..but she holds her own.

I missed the very beginning...she was mad at Maks...again. Why did they fall out this time?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

I think Laila is amazing and her scores are perfectly deserving. She is the only female left and she is doing fantastic. It isn't really fair to compare to the men at all. Plus, does ABC provide them the songs? She always gets the slow songs!!!

Joey is also amazing. I love him. Him and Laila in the F2 for me!

Apolo is great and all but I am just not a big fan.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

My thoughts....

Ian seemed to relax a bit more tonight. My husband says he dances like he has a corn cob up his ass, but even he noticed a change tonight..

Laila was good, but a total of 60? I think not.

Joey was entertaining as always.

Apolo got robbed! They should have had 60. I thought their first dance was awesome and their second was so hot I wanted to drag the hubby upstairs but the kids were still up...

I was great to see Joe E. Tata (sp) the Peach Pit owner there with Jennie Garth. I am watching and already gave all my votes to Ian
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I don't think that all of the 10s that were handed out were deserved. I admit that while I admire Laila, I just don't think that she's "all that". Len's telling her that it was unfair that she was expected to be as good as the professional women made me see red a bit, because he's scolded the guys, Ian in particular, for various missteps. He's scored Ian lower because he "wasn't as good as he could be". I don't see Ian as being as stiff as people say. Master P, Harry Hamlin, Jerry Springer, Billy Ray Cyrus; they were stiff.

I also don't get the Joey hate. He's got a silly personality and likes to joke around, but that's what I like about him. I loved his line about Len knowing what he was doing, because he'd been "dancing for...95 years." And his jive was amazing, IMO.

I thought that Apolo and Julianne were outstanding tonight. As for their cha-cha being "too raunchy"--is it in the rules that they can be marked down for that? Besides it being raunchy, Len, was it well-choreographed and -performed? That's what should count. Apolo and Julianne are the most adorable couple on the floor, but my daughter and I are in agreement that he needs to shave the patch of fuzz on his chin. It's been getting lighter over the course of the show--maybe he's been spray-tanning so it's blending in better.

My daughter and I voted tonight--I used my cell, she used the land line. She was done in about 15-20 minutes, but it took me a little longer to get through on all of my calls. Then we used three email addresses to vote online. I'd like to see Ian, Joey and Apolo in the finals, with Joey or Apolo taking the ugly disco ball home.

I would like to see Apolo, Joey and Ian in the final 3 with Joey taking it all. I just do not think Laila has improved that much from the beginning of the show. The 3 men are the better dancers. Still overall the finale will be great regadless of who participates and who wins as the caliber of this season of dancers has been quite high and it is always nice to several more than 2 teams competing for the top spot.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

peachroses

I agree, they were robbed

As a 47 yo mom......... I have to say that I thought A and J were absolutely fantastic and so much better than the other 30's of the night. The egyptian dance missed a few steps and seemed forced with the head turned at times, Yoey also missed some steps during his first 30 and there is no way Ian as Elvis came even close. For whatever reason, Len does not want Apollo to win and I can't quite understand why. I wish I could ring that old crows neck... he made me so mad tonight.
    Because I said so ....

+ Reply to Thread