+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DWtS In The Media

Re: DWtS In The Media

You know, I tried hard to like Maksim this past season, since so many of my friends here did, and I didn't want to dislike someone they liked. And at the beginning, I liked him a bit better than previous seasons. But then as season 4 ran on, I liked him less and less, and every time I've heard him open his mouth, his ship just sank lower and lower in my eyes. I'm sorry, but I really do actively dislike this guy now. His arrogance is just very unattractive to me, nor do I think his penchant for strutting around sticking out his chest is sexy. On the contrary, I think he's very much NOT sexy when he does that all the time. He really is too full of himself, and that's a real turnoff for me.

I'm sorry, my pals, I really did try to like him
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

Re: DWtS In The Media

I don't have a problem with Maksim. He's got it and not afraid to flaunt it, and I admire it when people are who they are without apology.

Still, I think he crosses the line a little bit between confidence and arrongance and I hope he tones it down before he puts everyone off.

Plus, he doesn't do it for everyone. I can understand how some people think he's attractive, but he's not my style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234