+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree508Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS Media Thread

I just read that Andy Dick had a terrible relapse this past weekend in the Hamptons. He was totally of control, stubbling around at parties with no money, wallet, cell and harassing strangers. I have a link, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here. I'll try to find another one.

What I don't understand is why Andy would go to those Hampton parties where drinks are flowing so freely. He KNOWS he is is fragile with his sobriety. So sad indeed. And I just saw Andy on Wife Swap this week! He had moved back into the house with his girls and seemed sober.

Found it.

Andy Dick’s alleged Hamptons party rampage - NYPOST.com
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-18-2013 at 10:40 AM.

I saw him on Wife Swap too. That was the weirdest living situation I've ever seen in my life . But if it works for them then who am I to judge.

When he's sober he seems like a nice fun guy. But when he's not So sad that he had a relapse. I hope he can get back on track.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Saw the posts about Andy just now.

Ironically, a couple of nights ago, I was in the Celeb News thread and the thought hit me: "Wonder if anybody's heard anything about how Andy's doing?"

But I didn't post the question.

Now I come in here and read this.

How very, very sad.

I hope he can pull out of this latest setback OK, and start over.

I'm rooting for him, still.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Maks and Karina?

Frankly, I wouldn't at all be surprised to hear about them getting married, some day.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

That is sad news about Andy. Ever since he started grabbing Ivanka Trump on Carson Daily's show it has been pretty obvious he has zero control when he gets drinking....But- a Hamptons summer bash is no place to avoid alcohol if that is a concern, as they say "If you don't want to get hit by the train, don't sit on the railroad tracks"...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    Looks like Karina and Maks are dancing together again on Broadway in Forever Tango.

Photo Coverage: Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Unveil FOREVER TANGO Cupcake at Sprinkles
    Who knows personally about those two? Even after the interview I wasn't sure from the two of them what their current situation is beyond the fact that after 4 years they are now communicating and speaking directly to each other as friends. Maks gave that much up, and she just giggled. It could possibly be the start of more, and then it could be possibly just what he said...... He did at one point briefly lay his head affectionately on her shoulder.

However, professionally, they are sublime in those dance clips. As a couple the two of them exude passion and drama when they are engaged in dances like the tango and the paso. I would love to see more of the two of them together both on DWTS and in clips from other professional gigs.
    DancingDad likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Derek Hough singing with California Philharmonic. Man this kid is soooo talented WTG Derek !

Derek Hough singing with California Philharmonic | abc7.com
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

It's the BEST! Can't wait, coming up soon! Has anyone ever heard anything about adorable Witney Carson moving up to Pro at some point? She is amazing, would love to see more of her!

FORT Fogey

There is an article in People as well. The word is that most of the judges are gone, and I am wondering if this is why Maks is agreeable to coming back.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread