+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree506Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He really should be a judge on this show. I don't see that happening any time soon.
    If this week's blog is an example of how he has been commenting on the dancing, I have to agree. Now that was some real analysis.
    karalott and ness like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Order for tonight:

1st: William (Tango and Samba)
    2nd: Katherine (Quickstep and Salsa)
    3rd: Donald (Waltz and Samba)
    4th: Maria (AT and Jive)

Now they have William go first This will also be the order for the relay dance, but I'm still betting William and Katherine getting the top 2 spots there. Oddly enough, I think this could be the over all order when the season is (finally) over next week. Although I'm hoping for Maria in 3rd, Donald winning, and William 2nd (or Maria in 2nd). I'm not overly picky with who comes in where, I just want Donald hoisting the mirrorball (and Peta) over his shoulders in triumph. Actually, since Derek and Mark have made it a habit to hoist the champions over their shoulders every season, I'd like to see them try to do that to Donald I'm still hoping the reason Donald has gotten robbed week after week in the scores is because his fanbase is enormous and it doesn't matter what they give him.
    ness, sueb1961, umngirl and 2 others like this.

Newest couple alert. Didn't see this one coming, but I thought Peta was still dating Damian:

Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating Peta Murgatroyd! - UsMagazine.com

Dance floor romance!

A Dancing With the Stars insider tells Us Weekly pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are the longrunning program's newest couple.

PHOTOS: DWTS' hottest hookups!

Though the source admits the romance is still new, the pair are already serious about one another. "Maks wanted a girlfriend," the insider shares of the dancer, 32, who was paired with the recently eliminated Melissa Gilbert this season. "Peta is really sweet and an amazing girl who had a crush on him for a long time."

Adds the source of Chmerkovskiy and the New Zealand native (who is partnered with Season 14 finalist Donald Driver), "They are really happy together and having a great time."

PHOTOS: Remember when they were on DWTS?

This isn't the first time Maks has found love on the show; in 2008, Chmerkovskiy got engaged to fellow pro Karina Smirnoff, though the duo broke things off in 2009.
    Also, a side note, but it sounded like Derek might have been injured prior to tonight's show. Maria tweeted something about having to fix him up and put him back together.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-14-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    AZChristian likes this.

However, instead of putting the error behind her and moving on with the routine to Akon's Bonanza,, Katherine, 31, stopped stock still.

She stood still because her back hurt, not an error They must have not seen when she had a wardrobe malfunction and kept going .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

combatcutie and Florimel like this.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

We've got a good discussion going on this blog in Maks' thread. The man is dead-on correct in what he said in the blog.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Very well stated!!! I hope the producers really take into consideration what the Pros are saying
    karalott likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ugh to the AS edition Of course, it may turn out great, but I kind of doubt it. And Maks's comments in his blog make me think it won't, because he's probably already hearing things of how it's going to go behind the scenes.

I also think it puts celebs who haven't danced anything since leaving the show at a disadvantage over celebs like Sabrina who live and breathe DWTS, was already a ringer, and has continued dancing ballroom since leaving the show. They want to give her the trophy, so just do it.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread