+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: DWtS In The Media

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Why Gilles with anyone but Cheryl? They made a superb pair, and I just don't get the dislike for her. There is not one pro I dislike except for Mark. There was a time I did not like Karina, but she's not the same as she used to be; I quite like her now. I would hope she would not revert if teamed again with Mario Lopez.
    I think Cheryl would be fine. Not that I care that much.Whoever comes on this so called all stars, it wont please everyone that's for sure .The only pro I dislike is Maks, the others I dont care who they get.

I dont care if Tony is on, or not.. I just think its all too much, the judging is strange this time around, with high high scores right from the start, I doubt it will be any better with the so called *all stars*
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What is up with Jennifer Love Hewitt? First she's head over heels for Bachelor Ben (), then she's salivating all over Maks (as if!) and now it's Adam Levine. She is coming across as awfully desperate to find someone. Did she just come out of a really bad relationship or a convent?
    karalott and tango7 like this.

J.Love tried to apologize for all the hullabaloo, but Maks said, Dont apologize. If anything, thank you. Im definitely flattered! And maybe these two would actually work out, since Maks has been eyeing Jennifer for a while too.

As if indeed
    -Andy Rooney-

An All-Star season would be interesting to say the least! I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle, Gilles, Mel B, and a few others again....I'd want them with the same partners though! I just couldnt imagine Gilles without Cheryl or Mel without Maks! But they are going to have to switch it up, because say the brought back both Mel and Erin? They both can't have Maks...but I seriously can't picture Mel with anyone else. I don't know if it would honestly work for me, but I would of course watch!

I'd also love to see Joey Fatone, Monique Coleman (S3, Louis' best partner, IMO), Jennie Garth, Lil Kim, Stacey (though that won't happen like stated above), Jerry Rice (just for laughs), Laila Ali, Warren Sapp, Ty Murray....and I'm sure I'm forgetting some!!

The ones I never really care to see again: Sabrina Bryan, Joanna Krupa, Mya, Sabrina Bryan, Brandy, Bristol Palin, Sabrina Bryan...oh and did I mention Sabrina Bryan?!!
    jucamer likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I would add Kirstie Alley - she as better in Fat Actress.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Oh! But what about bringing back Sabrina Bryan . Did you hear that she was a great dancer who was eliminated too early? (Tongue firmly in cheek!)

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

P.S. to ABC: We. Don't. Care.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Oh! But what about bringing back Sabrina Bryan . Did you hear that she was a great dancer who was eliminated too early? (Tongue firmly in cheek!)
    Hmmm...never heard of her!!! Haha.

If there was a nickel for every time we had to hear her name since her "shocking" elimination, home girl could have about 5243255 mirror ball trophies!
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    You know, I've watched every season of this show, but I honestly can't put my finger on who she was. I guess she was just so unmemorable considering they never bring her up

So one of the DWTS talking heads said that Mario's AS talk is premature, but didn't rule out an AS edition happening. And also didn't say that Mario's talk of it happening this fall was wrong. Just that his comments were premature. I guess depending who they can get cast will tell us what kind of a turnout they had of former hoofers that wanted to return in the first place. Anyway, if Sabrina is on, we know she's going to win. So the other celebs may figure what's the point. I hope if they just finally give her the stupid cheap trophy she/they think she was so robbed of before, they'll never bring her up again.

Florimel, I can't say I completely dislike Cheryl, but my opinion on her varies season to season anymore. I kind of find her a tad entitled and forgettable anymore. And she used to be my absolute favorite pro and choreographer, male or female, on this show. I'm not liking her with William, because I feel she's not using his full potential. This rumba they did was kind of a joke and she just tries to seem to want to bring out all his sexy and hope that gets them through. Obviously, it gets them a 10 from Bruno I enjoyed her partnership with Gilles, but he was such a natural, I think he would have excelled with anyone. I know he was injured (shoulder I think?) during the finale, so I can understand her not going all out with lifts and tricks for their freestyle. But she had done so much better, even with Cristian, who was also injured in his season in that round. I think she blew it for Gilles there, and considering that's the closest I can ever recall Tom saying the vote was, the freestyle might have actually been the make or break dance for the couples. Shawn's was the best, even though there were things I didn't like about it. If they were going to bring Gilles back, considering Cheryl's won twice and been pretty lucky in the celeb department, even if she's had her share of duds and early ousters, I'd rather see Gilles go to someone like Anna or Chelsie that doesn't always have that type of luck.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-26-2012 at 03:46 AM.

[Curtain rises. The scene: Tia's bedroom.]

The alarm goes off at 6:00am. Tia, on autopilot, turns it off and turns on the TV. After seeing the local weather, she starts to channel surf. She lands on a channel showing a fitness infomercial. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she realizes in horror that Mark Ballas is hawking some fitness device called Booty Firm. But wait - there's Kym Johnson and no...can it really be? MAKS?!?! The bile rises in her throat and she runs to the bathroom.

THE END.

[Curtain Falls]

+ Reply to Thread