+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree506Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Tom is warning of some real surprises in the bottom two...

Tom Bergeron ‏ @Tom_Bergeron: "WTF? Online voting has shifted all night. This one will make your jaws drop. DWTS Results @ 9/8 C on ABC. #DWTS"

https://twitter.com/#!/Tom_Bergeron/...71763964592128
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Tom is warning of some real surprises in the bottom two...

Tom Bergeron ‏ @Tom_Bergeron: "WTF? Online voting has shifted all night. This one will make your jaws drop. DWTS Results @ 9/8 C on ABC. #DWTS"

https://twitter.com/#!/Tom_Bergeron/...71763964592128
    So is Brooke. Her's was something along the lines of 'holy rock n rolly'. So...surprise as in the person going home, bottom 2 result? Interesting that Tom singled out online voting. Oh, and surprise as real surprise, or surprise to the producers, not so much to us. I guess we know Gavin is safe. Worried for Melissa, because they might have expected her injury to get her support. For a real, true surprise, I'm going with Roshon, Sherri, or Gladys. A not so big surprise, Jaleel.

I was waiting for the thread to open to post the same thing. I wonder who the jaw-dropping elimination could be. Katherine? Roshon?

I really am tired of Brooke. She is irritating.... "Max you fell on the floor...how does that make you feel?" You know you can hear it!~

I don't think Gladys would be a surprise because she'salready the low scorer. She's wo I expect to go home. If it's a surprise, I'm looking higher up the leader board.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I really am tired of Brooke. She is irritating.... "Max you fell on the floor...how does that make you feel?" You know you can hear it!~
    I'm sure it's coming, along with the gem, 'Melissa, take us through as we play in slow motion what was going through your head as you were about to hit it on the floor. Do you blame Maks? Did you see a concussion coming? Don't worry, we'll play it again in slow motion 100 more times to really get your reaction' According to Val, Maks also had a hurt elbow and pulled groin in rehearsal, that was still affecting him last night. Guess Melissa wasn't so careful after all

I'd be very shocked if Katherine is the one to go. And the dance off isn't starting this week? Kind of humorous if they lose someone they expected to be able to save. Sometimes surprise to the producers isn't a big surprise after all. And, they didn't say elimination, although I'm thinking that's what it means. I could see Gladys being a surprise to them, because they might have figured she'd have the name recognition and fan base to last. As long as Maks and Val get through I'll be happy. Sherri is worried because of her low score, and she'd certainly be a surprise to go this soon.

There are some surprises in DialIdol scoring (I just posted the current results in that thread), but online voting counts for so much more so who knows.

But it would seem that Gavin, Sherri, William and Gladys have huge fanbases. We'll see...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    There are some surprises in DialIdol scoring (I just posted the current results in that thread), but online voting counts for so much more so who knows.

But it would seem that Gavin, Sherri, William and Gladys have huge fanbases. We'll see...
    Sherri does for sure! I post with a group on facebook. Many of them voted for her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Dances for next week:

AT: Donald, William, Katherine (probably one or more perfect scores coming-sorry, but )
    Samba: Jaleel
    Salsa: Roshon

I have very high expections for Wm/Cheryl's Argentine Tango. (Remember Gilles AT? ) I hope I'm not disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread