+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 5/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Snoozin' on the beach

Re: 5/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree. Doesn't matter if he flat out said "I got my 8, don't vote to keep me here". If enough voters want to see him stay then he stays, regardless of whether he wants to stay or not.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2364748;
    So were all in agreement... give him(BRC) the gosh durn 8 and let the "heel-billy" vamoose.
    No, no, no, no, no, that isn't what I was agreeing with. I have nothing against BRC at all, and it doesn't bother me if he leaves next week or if he stays to the end. The only one this season who I've ever said I wanted out of there was Mills, and that was only because she never belonged in the cast in the first place.

I was only agreeing that it wouldn't be unheard of if the judges did give him an 8 that was padded, they've done it before in DWtS history.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

Although I agree that if he got his 8, even if it was only a little padded (like last week, one of them could have given him an 8 instead of a 7), he would be so darned excited, he would say he was ready to go home.

Who went home on Dancing with the stars this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2363828;
    I think there is some unwritten rule about not embarrassing the celebrity by scoring them too low. They did that on that Animal Planet Animal Talent show that Mario Lopez used to host about not giving anyone anything lower than a 4.
    That explains how Pee got more than a 1 from any of them.

John went home this week, Johnsonator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789