+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 5/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: 5/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2361993;
    Karina was hoping to get rid of Karina. Did you see her roll her eyes when she found out she wasn't leaving? You can tell she hates every freaking minute with BRC.
    Maybe people are voting for them just to piss them off because it's so obvious that neither of them wants to be here. Surely it can't be because they are good dancers.

In honor of Cliff who, according to the votes, is a victim of natural selection:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

"In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

-Cliff Claven

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2362005;
    Remember Master P? Jerry Springer? We've been in this place before...
    He's a nice guy and I appreciate his effort but he's just so horrible, it's really painful to watch

This reminds me of the old Belushi SNL skit of " the house guest that wouldn't leave"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2362008;
    They were also at some charity event together the other night...
    Yeah, I heard about that. Oh! And did you hear what he said about BRC?? He said, "We don't have the same dancing style." That's the no duh comment of the month!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2362011;
    In honor of Cliff who, according to the votes, is a victim of natural selection:
    That is hilarious, Unk.

BRC should have gone and I'm sure it would have been a relief to him. John said last week that he never expected to get this far.

The little kids dancing looked like stick people.

Mo-om! Meatloaf AGAIN?!!

Laila said she was relieved that her latin dance was over the first time and now she has to do it for the encore. Irony at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2362010;
    Maybe people are voting for them just to piss them off because it's so obvious that neither of them wants to be here. Surely it can't be because they are good dancers.

You have never heard of VFTWD?

I kinda expected to see John go tonight and he did it with a lot of grace. I was surprised and happy to see BRC in the bottom two. Maybe the voters will totally surprise me and he will be gone next week. We can only hope.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Earlier this season, DWTS host Tom Bergeron predicted that the final four would be Laila/Maks, BRC/Karina, Ian/Cheryl, and Joey/Kym. Scarily, Apolo/Julianne aren't predicted to be there. Since John/Edyta has just been eliminated from the competition, Tom's prediction is only one dance couple away from becoming true and I don't want that prediction to be 100% true. BRC/Karina don't deseve to be in the final four and I sincerely hope that they don't make the final four. I don't know what ABC is trying to pull, but I don't like it. I don't know what ABC has against A/J, but we cannot let ABC have their way. BRC/Karina wanted to go home so let's grant them that wish and not vote for them. The ratings will be much higher if the strongest dancing couples make the F4 and BRC/Karina isn't one of them. We really need to pitch in together and vote crazily for A/J next Monday night and not vote for BRC/Karina because I don't want A/J leaving before BRC/Karina.

BRC has that big "country" base along with the Hannah M. tween base voting for him. He needs to get the word that he is ready to go....

If John hadn't gone last night he would be gone next week.

For the love of God, give BRC an 8 this week, so he can go home!!!

Apolo and Julianne should be in the final two, along with Joey and Kym if we are talking strictly dancing ability.

Sorry to say, Laila is getting scores that are too high for what she is bringing to the floor. She comes in third in my rankings.

+ Reply to Thread