+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Re: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

My problem now is that I like everyone (well, all the celebrities, at least...) left in the competition! Even Heather, which is surprising, considering how little I cared for her before this season began. (I realized how much I liked her when she fell, and rather than snicker like I thought I might, I cringed and worried and wondered if she was alright.) I adore BRC, not for his dancing but because he comes across as such a genuinely nice guy that I can't help rooting for him. I do agree, however, that he is probably ready to go home now. He's got a lot on his plate, and not naturally being a good dancer, this is a whole lot harder for him than he expected, I'm sure. My faves are Apollo, Joey, and Laila. I love Cheryl, but paired with Ian, I'm not all that excited about them this season.

Does anyone know which two dances they'll be doing next week? I can't remember if it was announced last night.

I have last nights show on tape, so I didn't hear what they said. But, on Monday they said there would be two dances, one with their partner and one would be a group dance.

Quote Originally Posted by dcamonkeys;2335977;
    Whoa, did Lisa Rinna and Macy Grey go to the same hairdresser? LOL
    Lisa and the Broadway act reminded me why I'm not a theater person and why theater doesn't translate well to TV.

Macy looks a lot better than the last time I saw her, but sounds worse.

When the pro group dance started, I noticed that Max wasn't part of it and lost interest.

I liked Apolo's dance better the second time, but still wasn't as thrilled as everyone else seemed to be.

I was specifically watching for dance style.. and the only thing they said was a group swing number... so what might the individual dance be? They haven't done a foxtrot, have they? We had Jive, waltz, rumba,samba,paso.. Mambo?

Of course not everyone has done all he dances.. so maybe those who didn't do waltz will do that, etc...

Based on the results after 5 weeks, it is pretty clear who the bottom three are going to be... unless one of the leaders has a really off night. I don't see HM, BRC or John pulling a 30 anytime soon.

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2336905;
    Maybe we should wait until they actually dance before declaring John and BRC the bottom two. Just a thought...
    i agree. i dont know why people would just assume John and BRC would be in the bottom 2 next week.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321;2337733;
    i agree. i dont know why people would just assume John and BRC would be in the bottom 2 next week.

Well, we were thinking Clyde should leave for weeks now and he was never in the bottom 2....so we can't really predict anything with this show...lol.

Its very hard to predict. I don't think the best dancers win anymore than the best singers on AI.
    Its a popularity contest as much as anything else.
    and personal tastes.
    I feel Apolo, Ian and Laila are the best - I just don't enjoy watching Joey and his antics at all - no matter how well he actually 'dances'.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2337782;
    Its very hard to predict. I don't think the best dancers win anymore than the best singers on AI.
    Its a popularity contest as much as anything else.
    and personal tastes.
    I feel Apolo, Ian and Laila are the best - I just don't enjoy watching Joey and his antics at all - no matter how well he actually 'dances'.
    I don't know if it's popularity or just differences in peferences. I personally think Ian is one of the worse dancers out there, because he makes mistakes week after week, and the judges are more than happy to point that out. Laila is almost too physically strong and seems to be able to move her hips well, but I haven't been as impressed with her as the judges have been. And I really enjoy Joey, probably more than anyone other than BRC - who may not be the best dancer, but he's definitely entertaining and I love how hard he tries. See, it's preferences...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456