+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat;2293350;
    I will be shocked if Heather does not leave next week. Who would be calling in for her? Maybe some who think she is brave to attempt it. But wouldn't they be put off by her cold, aloof presense? Is there anyone out there who dislikes Paul McCartney enough to vote for her? I keep coming up with no on all counts.

I suppose there are some who hope to see her "leg fly off", a particularly distasteful and ridiculous reason. Well, people are voting for Sanjaya so it is not out of the question.
    I've never been a Beatles fan and I'm surely not a Paul McCartney fan, so my opinion of Heather has no baring on who she happened to marry. Rather, I find some of her claims, both about Paul and others, to be the ridiculous rants of a mad woman. And I don't believe her claims of abuse by Paul. And not because he's Paul, but because he is a 60 year old man, who was married to a woman who obviously adored him for a long time, has grown children, has been around women all his life, and yet this is the first and only time we've ever heard a claim of abuse against him. Just doesn't seem believable, if you ask me.

I'm only wondering how Paul didn't see what a nut job she is before he married her...

I like Billy Ray Cyrus and was hoping that he would be a better dancer, but it's just not the case. The bright note on his performance is that they played a recording of his song rather than letting the band butcher it.

I agree that Heather Mills isn't a star and has no business being here for that reason. I doubt that she will be an inspiration to other amputees, if her leg falls off or collapses under her during a dance. Part of having a disability is understanding and accepting the limits it places on you. I think it was outrageous that they didn't forewarn Jonathan about her leg before their first meeting. She needs to take her Austin Powers teeth back across the pond.

In order to do justice to this show it requires a great deal of time and dedication. If Apolo, Shandi and any others have limited time to devote to practice, they shouldn't have signed on. Shandi also has the added problem of being paired with one of the most unappealing men I have ever seen while Apolo has committed himself to training and competing for two very physical but different activities.

I liked Alex's reaction to Paulina's height, Leesa's catching on and enjoying herself, John getting into the spirit of the dance, and Max saying that at last someone (Laila) "gets" him.

At this point my only fave is Max and Laila.

+ Reply to Thread