+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Ratzenberger & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 4

FORT Fogey
    I thought John did an amazing job again tonight. He's so brave, to step in at the last minute like he did, and then go out and really try and impress with his quick and light step. I'm hoping he sticks around for a while.

Of all the "older" male dancers they've had, he is definitely the best so far, and he will only get better. He has more rhythm and is light on his feet, even though he needs to lose quite a few pounds - and probably a lot better than the guy from Sopranos.

I agree with everything you said, and I also love how he manages to look like he's having so much fun. Maybe it's acting, but he has me convinced .
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey
    I enjoy watching John, although I don't believe he'll get very far in the compo.

FORT Fogey

Re: John Ratzenberger & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 4

He's fun to watch. He really seems to give it his all - and had fun while doing so.

xoxo

John and Edyta's reactions, after they found out that they were safe (after Laila/Max) were priceless!!! I was soooo happy for them , because they DO deserve to stay !
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321;2336331;
    John and Edyta's reactions, after they found out that they were safe (after Laila/Max) were priceless!!! I was soooo happy for them , because they DO deserve to stay !

I couldn't agree more. This man is genuinely having a ball out there and he puts so much effort into it. Yes, it's a dancing competion, but that doesn't mean we can appreciate and root for someone who seems so darn happy! He has a certain `prescence.' I'm sure his days are numbered, but I do hope he sticks around for a few more weeks- he makes this viewer smile.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Loved, loved, loved the reaction to being safe! They want to be there, especially Edyta. That kind of joy is just contagious!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;2338278;
    Loved, loved, loved the reaction to being safe! They want to be there, especially Edyta. That kind of joy is just contagious!
    It is. I think John will get better as time goes on. He seems to getting the hang of this - and enjoying it - more and more each week.

I love watching him dance. He shows so much spirit. It's nice to see him enjoying himself. And doesn't he remind you of a teddy bear? I could just hug him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast