+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills & Jonathan Roberts - Season 4

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by William13;2256189;
    I hope for everyone's sake that she wins, because Heather does not take rejection well.
    Now THAT made me spit my drink all over my keyboard.. loved it!

I was reminded of the time some "fan" tried to snap a photo in a Starbucks and Heather beat her!

At least Apollo is on and he can balance her out .. i hope.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic
    I recently read elsewhere that Jonathan may be getting divorced. Has anyone else heard this... or is it just wishful thinking on someone's part? LOL!

No, I've read it on other dance forums, but the only confirmation I could find was that he and Anna were splitting up professionally. I can't find anything about the personal stuff.
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Heather Mills Dancing With the Stars Appearance Infuriates Disabled

Sir Paul McCartney's estranged wife Heather Mills' forthcoming appearance on US TV show Dancing With the Stars has angered a disabled group in her native Britain, who claim her ability to dance means she is able-bodied.

Mills wears prosthetic limb after losing her left leg below the knee following a 1993 road accident in London.

After the charity campaigner confirmed she would be a contestant on the show next month (MAR07), the Federation Of Disabled People claim she has no right to use the blue disabled badge on her Mercedes car, which gives users priority parking in public places and in car parks.

The Federation's spokesperson Kathy Gordon says, "Clearly she has mobility so she should refrain from using the badge. It's not fair on other disable people."
    Link

Well, they make a good point. I hope she addresses this and does the right thing.
    Fondly,
    Sharon

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkcrzy1972;2257059;
    No, I've read it on other dance forums, but the only confirmation I could find was that he and Anna were splitting up professionally. I can't find anything about the personal stuff.
    Thanks, tink. Such a shame - they're so cute together!

I know. I thought they just paired each other so well, personally and professionally, that I'm sad to see them splitting, whether its just professionally or both. They remind me of the scene in Shall We Dance, where the teacher is talking with Richard Gere about the "perfect partner".
    Fondly,
    Sharon

I am not looking forward to seeing Heather Mills "dance". Having an amputee on seems weird and I can't see how she will be able to perform some of moves required. However, being amputed below the knee will certainly give her more mobility than if she had a full leg prosthesis, but still . .

Aside from her disability, she appears to be a thoroughly repulsive person from everything I've read or heard about her. It will be interesting to see how she interacts with her partner. Fortunately, he has always appeared to be pretty calm and doesn't overreact to the foibles of his partner. It is too bad he and his wife are splitting up as partners. I hope it is just for dancing and not a divorce as they do make a cute couple.

As I've already said in the other thread, I don't like seeing my favorite shows like this turned into a 'Cause of the Season' event, so I have to give a thump upside the head to ABC for this. Aside from that, though, this is a cast member that doesn't excite me in the least. From the little I've seen of her, she doesn't seem to have much personality. I'll give her a chance, but I can't see myself being interested in her much.

Her dance partner is Jonathan Roberts, and I have no opinion of him yet, having never seen his work.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2254349;
    Is she the first foreign "star" on DWTS?
    Also, she can't be considered a "star" by any definition of the word.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread