+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

Re: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

I think Joey tries to hard to be funny. He ends up making these dorky faces. That said, he's the best dancer.
    In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant...I recommend pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2361049;
    I loved the cane shtick as well, though it reminded me of the singing & dancing cartoon frog - "hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gaaaaaal". And that's a good thing .
    Michigan J. Frog! Great comparison!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2363155;
    Michigan J. Frog! Great comparison!
    Lil, your avatar has me drooling... Hot hot hot is right. He's my dancing Sawyer. Anytime baby, anytime

I think Joey has a great chance of winning this whole thing, because of his HUGE fanbase compared to the other dancers.

If the final three is Laila, Apollo, and Joey... I think Joey has a great chance of taking the cake. He was the first one to really shine this time around, and he is such a great performer. Apollo is amazing, don't get me wrong- But he was never as famous as *NSYNC was. Plus, Lance Bass and the other ex-SYNCers have been promoting the hell out of Joey via myspace bulletins.

Laila is a phenomenal dancer, albeit she doesn't have that big of a fanbase that is watching the show. People may compare her situation to Stacy Keibler of Season 2, because she was in the WWE, where the majority of fans are male... But I was a huge WWE fan then, and every single week they showed clips of Stacy and asked her to vote. Nonetheless, there are some great dancers this time, but I'm pulling for Mr. Fatone to win it all.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

Awww... Joey isn't the "Fat one" anymore.... I read somewhere that he has lost 23 pounds!

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2364752;
    Awww... Joey isn't the "Fat one" anymore.... I read somewhere that he has lost 23 pounds!
    Last night Tom B mentioned that Joey has lost 25 lbs so he is down to 200. Loosing that weight really enables him to do much more energetic moves. I am starting to see it in his face. Still to look totally fab I do believe he does need to get down to 180 or even 170.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2375930;
    Last night Tom B mentioned that Joey has lost 25 lbs so he is down to 200. Loosing that weight really enables him to do much more energetic moves. I am starting to see it in his face. Still to look totally fab I do believe he does need to get down to 180 or even 170.
    I'd never heard of this guy before appearing on DWTS (yeah, I know who NSync is, but never paid any attention to individual guys), but I have to say, I think he looks "totally fab" right now. What an extremely handsome man he is.

I thought he looked really good in the first dance. You can really start to see the loss in his face. His features are looking much sharper and less doughy. Loved the spiky hair too!

Maybe they should link this show with the biggest loser... seems like it promotes weight loss ;}}

FORT Fogey

People, stop judging Joey based on his personality during practice. That's Kym's problem. He is one of the two best dancers on the show now and he deserves to be 1st or 2nd. Laila and Ian both should leave before Joey and if that doesn't happen, I think I'll just stop watching after this season. When it gets down to the semi-finals, there needs to be a better way of picking the winner than just about popularity and fan base.

I don't judge Joey based on personality (although I don't like it) - I don't like his dancing. Most of it still looks like boy band stage work or showing off.
    Just something about it - I don't enjoy his dances like I do the others. My vote, my choice, my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread