+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

I had a completely open mind (read empty ) prior to the airing of the show about the folks participating in this season, and last night I easily found my favorite in Joey. What an entertaining guy: self-deprecating humor, talent, and wonderful spirit. I understand he's got some dancing background from his days in NSYNC, and I'm willing to overlook that.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    He was definitely my favorite of the night, but honestly, I can't look at him without laughing my butt off thinking about him in that Red Riding Hood movie he did a year or two back. It was a musical and he played this creepy version of the Big Bad Wolf... It was hilarious, but I don't think that's what they (the movie execs) were going for.

It was a toss up for my male fave between him and Cliffie. There was so much fun in his dancing. He and Kym have wonderful chemistry, it was nice to see her shine!
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Celebrity
    He was definitely the best! amazinggggggggg

FORT Newbie
    I was rather surprised when they got Joey Fatone. After all, this guy is already used to having dancing routines with N'Sync so of course, he would be more equipped to tap and count and turn and all that. But who cares right? I think it's going to be Joey against Ian.

-----------
    Why match when you can itzamatch?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Well I've always expressed my love for Joey ...and I'm happy to say he didn't disappoint!

Kym was wonderful and they really made a good match with these two!

My son was thrilled because they showed a teeny tiny part of Joey's house (see my post #10)!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

He was good, of course, but he does have more of a dance background than any of the others. His constant fooling around and class clown act is wearing thin with me though. He is not one of my favorites, but I think he'll go far.

Joey is my favorite for the guys, Ian following right behind.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I could be wrong, but it looked to me like the final pose of their tango was a recreation of the video cover art for "Return of Jedi"?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2310925;
    I could be wrong, but it looked to me like the final pose of their tango was a recreation of the video cover art for "Return of Jedi"?
    That is exactly what I thought.. with out question.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread