+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

I thought Kym was a delight and so sweet with Jerry Springer. It is nice to see her with a younger, more nimble partner who can move (if a bit overweight right now). He'll lose the weight pretty fast with all that exercise.

Well, we've known for some time that he was going to be in season 4, so no surprise there. I don't really have any idea what to expect from him, though he seems to be good-natured from the limited experience I've had with viewing him. I'll be interested to see how he does.

His partner is Kym Johnson, Jerry Springer's partner from last season. Well, she did great for what she had to work with last season, so it'll be fun to see what she can do this season
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    He has a sweetheart for a partner. Hopefully he will be better at dancing than Jerry
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

i bet he can dance, good grief, Nsync did a lot of dancing! I just really want someone other than cheryl to win this year... sorry if i offend, but I think she is a bit cocky (and spare me the whole "she has won twice so she can be").

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2259346;
    i bet he can dance, good grief, Nsync did a lot of dancing! I just really want someone other than cheryl to win this year... sorry if i offend, but I think she is a bit cocky (and spare me the whole "she has won twice so she can be").
    N'sync, like all those boy bands, didn't 'dance', they moved to a pattern. It remains to be seen if he can dance, as in dance. Hopefully he can, though. I'd love an entertaining season without drama

As for Cheryl, I doubt you offend anyone by saying it, but I'm happy to say that of all the dancers, she seems about the least cocky female dancer, along with Kym. I'm glad to see that too, since she could easily start adapting an attitude. I hope she stays like this and doesn't let it go to her head, but then I don't expect her too, either. I wish Karina would spend some time with Cheryl and learn to loosen up and have some fun that way
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2259346;
    She has won twice so she can be. (You set yourself up for that one mindy)
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

This looks like the "funnest" couple. Should be very entertaining, but I don't expect them to go higher than 5th.

I'm hoping for the same kind of vibe with these two that Edyta and Joey had last year. They were so much fun together!
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Celebrity
    Joey is great! I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. He has danced for a really long time and is extremely talented. I cant wait!

Wow, I have to admit that I'm not liking what I've been reading about Joey Fatone. The time I saw him in a tv appearance he seemed pretty nice, but then on a talk show, he would want to be seen in a good way, and he is an actor, after all. He hasn't danced for 5 years, he said, by the way. He also keeps telling anyone who'll listen that he doesn't want to wear "those stupid tuxes" the male dancers wear on DWtS. I also am not liking his attitude about the show in general, nor his attitude in general. I'm so happy he thinks DWtS is good enough for him now. *cough* moron *cough*

Just reading through the various articles found by googling him, I think I'm changing my mind about this guy. I'll give him a shot, but I sure hope Kym changes his attitude, or that he at least can act like he's happy to be there, and that he treats the others celebs and dancers as equals, if not better. Don't want to see any ex-boy band hotshots coming in thinking they're still as hot as they were in their heydays. Drew Lachey got over it and was a winner in the show, in personality, and in attitude. Joey, take a lesson from Drew.

ohhhh, bbnbama is gonna kill me for sure, I better hide
    hi, bama

+ Reply to Thread