+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeza Gibbons & Tony Dovolani - Season 4

FORT Fogey
    Tony Dovolani is by far and away my favorite male professional dancer. Always has been. I hope he continues with the show for a long time.

FORT Fan

Re: Leeza Gibbons & Tony Dovolani - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2261844;
    You know, I actually think it would be great if they replaced Samantha with Leeza, now that I think about it. Leeza would be great in that role, though I also think it would be a waste of her talents.

I agree with this. Samantha Harris is not very good being off the cuff, while Leeza is. I think they should consider replacing Leeza has co-host and drop Samantha.

My husband asks me if someone has told Samantha that her hair style is just WEIRD!

Samantha is nothing to write home about, this is true, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to watch the show any more if Leeza was the co-host. I can't stand her smarmy, soccer-mom/spokes-model persona.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'd love for Leeza to co-host. I found Samantha very dry and she doesn't always have the best delivery.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I do love Leeza, but I have to be honest and agree she's not doing so well in the dances this season. She has the moves down, has practiced, but is lacking in the 'selling it' area, not giving it that bit of "oomph" it needs. Some of this can be blamed on the ho-hum music that doesn't exactly get a person's performer blood pumping, but part of that truly must be laid at Leeza's feet. She does tend to hold back that tiny bit of extra something it needs. And I'm sorry that's happening because I do like Leeza. But on the other hand, she's been gracious, tried hard, and was certainly not the worst dancer this season, so she can be happy with her effort once it's over.

And yes, I think she'd made a great co-host. She's certainly much more experienced co-hosting than Samantha and has a great personality which I think would compliment Tom's well, and make the dancers backstage feel comfortable.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I just want to say that for a 50 y.o woman - DAMN, she looks good!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Did anyone notice that nasty "run" she had on the left side of her torso last night? So distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2323700;
    Did anyone notice that nasty "run" she had on the left side of her torso last night? So distracting.

That is funny. I so wish I can have a body like hers, now and at 50!

I don't know how I missed that last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast