+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

FORT Newbie
    These two make a really good couple. They are watchable, Ian has the body and the posture for it, Cheryl has that bright smile and really sexy body, and they move well together. I have a good feeling these two are going to win.

------------
    Why match when you can itzamatch?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Cheryl might also feel a little uncomfortable with Ian doing that since she now has a boyfriend and she might not want to give Matt a reason to get upset!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklin10;2291160;
    What do you guys think? Would you be jealous if your man or woman was on the show paired up with some hot young thing?

It's not that I don't trust him, but it comes down to how we feel about ourselves and sometimes, even though most people I know would tell you otherwise, I can be a little insecure. And my guy is really the only person in the world who knows that and does everything he can to make sure I never doubt his love and loyalty to me. But if we don't have a moment of jealousy now and then, are we really able to appreciate what we have?

Philosphy

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2297746;
    But if we don't have a moment of jealousy now and then, are we really able to appreciate what we have?
    Agreed.

Very Philosphical
    Point taken though. I think it was Poison who once said ' You don't know what cha got until its gone'.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2297746;
    But if we don't have a moment of jealousy now and then, are we really able to appreciate what we have?
    I can't speak for others, since everyone and every couple has their own dynamic, but for my hubby and I, no... we don't need moments of jealousy to appreciate what we have. And until I found my husband, I was never able to fully appreciate that passage in 1st Corinthians that says love is not jealous. We don't need those moments of jealousy to make us fully appreciate the gift we have, because part of that gift is the faith and knowledge that the love we have is indeed complete. I give many thanks for being able to fully appreciate what I have while I have it.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I think this conversation might be better suited for the relationship thread in General Discussion.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydePleaseGlid;2294059;
    These two make a really good couple. They are watchable, Ian has the body and the posture for it, Cheryl has that bright smile and really sexy body, and they move well together. I have a good feeling these two are going to win.

------------
    Why match when you can itzamatch?
    Im rooting for these two. She's beautiful and Ive always liked Ian since 90210. I think they have a good relationship, you can tell they respect each other and I think they are attracted to each other. I have to admit that Ian's gushing is a bit annoying at times but I like him. The judges have really supported them in their comments if not their scores. Cant wait for the next show.

PS I'll admit it, I loved 90210 still watch the repeats on occasion
    Last edited by Boston_Bill; 03-29-2007 at 11:53 AM.

I think the judges have been particularly harsh in their scores. I like Apollo, but his looked like a rabbit as much as Ian in the quickstep...Joey too.

I think Ian's scores have been at least 2 or 3 points low for the quality of their dancing. Maybe they are holding Cheryl to a higher standard?

FORT Newbie
    Higher standard or holding her down? I know little about ballroom dancing but those scores are ridiculous, especially compared to some of the others. Could it be that this season, Cheryl is the kiss-of-death for her dance partner, regardless of how well he does?

klm1

Interesting idea... yea, maybe they are trying to keep her from winning 3 years in a row. However, I would be surprised if she did. I think Joey and Laila, with Apolo 3rd, are the top contenders.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-07-2007, 01:24 AM