+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2286695;
    I loved him best as Cameron, on the Guiding Light. Several years before his Steve Sanders days. Cheryl is a great teacher and I see them doing well.
    Yeah, that's the one! lol I mentioned his soap opera days, but couldn't remember which one. Wasn't Kevin Bacon also on that same story line? Anyway, I've like Ian since then and want him to be around for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2288366;
    Yeah, that's the one! lol I mentioned his soap opera days, but couldn't remember which one. Wasn't Kevin Bacon also on that same story line? Anyway, I've like Ian since then and want him to be around for a long time.
    Kevin played alcoholic teenager, Tim. He was on a few years before Ian. Ian was on when Reva's siblings were all still around...Roxy, Shane...and Dina had just come on the show as a teenager.

Am I showing my age? I've watched that show since I was 7 with my mom and grandma. I still catch it every now and then.

Anyway, I'm not rooting for Ian as a favorite, but if he and Cheryl win, I won't be devastated. Cheryl is a good teacher and Ian seems serious enough about this to make it work. I hope they do well.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Question: My mother called last night after the show to tell me she thinks Cheryl doesn't like Ian. She said that as they were backstage with Samantha, Ian was rubbing Cheryl's arm and she sort of flinched and pulled away. Not just once, but twice - once at the beginning of the interview segment with Sam, and once nearer the end. I did not see this, and didn't record it since I was home and able to watch so I can't go back and look. So... Anyone else get that vibe from them? I love her, and he seems okay so far, but if Cheryl doesn't like him, I see big trouble a'brewin'...

I saw it, but I didn't get the vibe that she disliked him. It seemed to me that he was perhaps a bit "friendlier" than she wanted at that particular time. I don't know if he is married, but he should watch it and not paw her like that.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2288557;
    I saw it, but I didn't get the vibe that she disliked him. It seemed to me that he was perhaps a bit "friendlier" than she wanted at that particular time. I don't know if he is married, but he should watch it and not paw her like that.

Ian was married to a blonde (model) by the name of Nikki-I believe.
    They were divorced a few years ago.
    I think she was on the show "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here."
    Anyone else know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2288557;
    Cheryl will be checked for rodent pawprints after each show, and there better not be any. Watch yourself, Ben :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2289581;
    Ian was married to a blonde (model) by the name of Nikki-I believe.
    They were divorced a few years ago.
    I think she was on the show "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here."
    Anyone else know for sure?
    You're absolutely correct. Nikki Schieler Ziering (I think she's now reverted back to her maiden name. She's gorgeous.

I believe she was also one of the models on The Price is Right, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Paws

I didn't catch Ian putting his "paws" on her I don't doubt it though.

I wonder if any of the wives get jealous of their men dancing around with those hot pro dancers.

My girlfriend and I were just talking about that. She thinks they wouldn't be jealous because they probably have hot wives, but I don't know.

I mean celebs cheat on their attractive spouses all the time. What do you guys think? Would you be jealous if your man or woman was on the show paired up with some hot young thing?

Quote Originally Posted by jacklin10;2291160;
    What do you guys think? Would you be jealous if your man or woman was on the show paired up with some hot young thing?
    Not in the least. My hubby and I have complete faith and love in each other and there's no other person who could even remotely tempt either of us. And actually, if it were my hubby on the show, I'd want him to first have the best dance partner, and second have the most attractive one, since I always want him to have the best. Our husbands and wives all work with other people, some of whom are very attractive, and DWtS is just a job also. It doesn't have anything to do with who the 'hot young thing' is, it has to do with the hubby.. and happily, I have the best 'Hot young things' are no threat
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Congrats!

Sounds like you have a great relationship!! Congrats on that! I'm not sure that everyone has it exactly that perfect. Especially the people in hollywood.

You sound very happy though and thats fantastic!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-07-2007, 01:24 AM