+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough - Season 4

Well, looking at the pictures of him, he's not "great-looking" to me. In fact, he reminds me of any number of snot-nosed kids who are full of attitude and self-righteousness. I don't find him attractive in the least, and I sure don't like anything I've heard about him so far. That ugly patch of fur below is lip is so slimy and unattractive.

Being a young athlete, I have no doubt he'll perform well, but I don't think I'm going to enjoy watching him if his attitude is one of superiority. And I sincerely hope he proves me wrong about the attitude he seems to have.

His dance partner is Julieanne Hough, whom I have no opinion on, having not seen her dance yet.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

He's a sweetheart. I've never seen any attitude or air or superiority about him. He's trained at the Olympic Center in Colorado Springs, and he is far from what you're envisioning about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2257718;
    He's a sweetheart. I've never seen any attitude or air or superiority about him. He's trained at the Olympic Center in Colorado Springs, and he is far from what you're envisioning about him.
    I sincerely hope you're right, SV I really don't want another Mario Lopez attitude this season, so I hope I'm wrong about him. I sure didn't like his attitude on that E! snippet about him last nite, though. Arrogant brat, he was. But I'll keep an open mind until the first episode or two
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

LG.
    It must be the short-track speed skating, but I can't stop picturing him grabbing his partner and running around the dance floor in circles really fast until they wipe out. I'm glad they paired him with someone young and height-appropriate, as it would look odd for him to be paired with Edtya.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

HAHAHA! I just pictured them doing a V. Waltz...at speed skating speed...
    Fondly,
    Sharon

At least we know Apollo has endurance. He probably won't even be winded after the quick-step.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2257764;
    I sincerely hope you're right, SV I really don't want another Mario Lopez attitude this season, so I hope I'm wrong about him. I sure didn't like his attitude on that E! snippet about him last nite, though. Arrogant brat, he was. But I'll keep an open mind until the first episode or two
    Perhaps, I spoke too soon. Apparently fame and fortune has gone to his Apolo's head. I was discussing this with a group of people today, who have partied with him, and apparently he is quite the cocky one now.

I missed the E! snippet. I guess I'm going to have to go in with an open-mind, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2258125;
    Perhaps, I spoke too soon. Apparently fame and fortune has gone to his Apolo's head. I was discussing this with a group of people today, who have partied with him, and apparently he is quite the cocky one now.
    No, no, SV, we're doing this backwards. I'm supposed to come around to how you think he is! I want him to not be the jerk he seems to be, lol!

We're both going to have to wait to see how this pans out! I don't like being disillusioned.

Oh, I hope he's not an arrogant jerk. I want him to do well, but not if he's cocky about it! Regardless, he is the one I am the most curious to see dance.

+ Reply to Thread