+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

FORT Newbie
    Thanks, Ya'all!

Well, looking at the publicity photos, BRC and Karina look very at ease with each other, and have nice, relaxed body language. Compare them with Jonathan and Heather Mills, and they clearly look happier to be paired together. We might get a wonderful surprise here, I'm hoping Billy Ray brings out a softness in Karina that we didn't see with her last year paired with Mario. I want to like her. I do like him.
    Fondly,
    Sharon

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe this! go on splash-video.com, and on the videos page there's a video taken this week of karina dropping mario off at the airport, to go hist regis and kelly on monday. they're making out! they're still dating! that's a surprise, considering everyone expected it to end after the show and before the tour! it's actually still strong seeming. but they'll still lie about it for sure. that's the way they are.

hope to at least see him in the audience! can't wait to see billy ray and karina! i know me AND mario will be rooting for them.

Well, I say good for them, and I think its sweet that they are trying to keep it private. I don't know where its written that its the public's business what these celebs do in their free time, or why we need to know who they date. I think its great that they seem to be happy, more power to them.
    Fondly,
    Sharon

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2255408;
    Good Lord, his hair just gets worse and worse. First the mullet and now this. Is he trying to do his Keith Urban impersonation?
    .....and I thought my hair looked bad this morning....yikes!

FORT Newbie
    Thats good to hear about Karina and Mario. Sure this will make for a more relaxed Karina. I am loving the pics I have seen of Karina and Billy Ray. I do think everyone is in for a big surprise from them. Have you all seen the commercial for the show of Billy Ray and Karina. Its hot.

FORT Newbie
    what happens in the commercial with billy ray and karina?

FORT Newbie
    Right Shirley, this is not about his hair or anyone's hair. Billy Ray is a nice guy with lots of fans. Give him a chance and he might just win you over too, even if you don't like his hair. Check out his great smile and warm personality. I think Karina will push him to do his best...can't wait to watch. Oh, in the commercial, BR shows Karina his patented hip-swivel and she says "I think I'm hyper-ventilating"....
    Last edited by GailB; 03-08-2007 at 06:06 AM.

FORT Newbie
    she's hypervenalating because it's so good, or so bad?

FORT Newbie
    Well, from my standpoint GOOD!! It's a move he has done in his stage show for many years and I LIKE IT!!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 10:00 PM